1) Prepare. Protect other nearby surfaces from overspray. If overspray occurs, quickly wipe up.
2) Shake. Shake can well. Apply only to clean, dry articles.
3) Test. Test for colorfastness. Spray an inconspicuous area and allow article to dry completely to test for color change. May give fabric a slightly, richer tone.
4) Spray. Spray with a slow, sweeping motion 6" to 8" away from article. Cover article uniformly, but do not saturate.
5) Dry. Allow article to dry completely before using.
6) Reapply. Reapply seasonally or as needed, and after cleaning to maintain repellency.