Scratch & Peck Feed Organic Goat Feed, 40-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Organic, non-GMO and soy-free goat feed.
- Formulated with corn as a supplement to a foraging diet.
- Crafted using safe, healthy and high-quality ingredients that remain raw and unprocessed.
- Developed for easy digestion with a blend of cracked grains grown by regional family farms.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Locu (Low Copper) Sheep Food, 50-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Concentrate Crumbles Llama & Alpaca Food, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Family Fixin's Sow Pellet Pig Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Family Fixin's Non-GMO Sow Pellet Pig Feed, 50-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Start Right Preconditioner Cattle Feed, 50-lb bag$29.13Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.67Autoship Price
- Mazuri Alpaca Care Jumbo Pellets Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Mazuri Alpaca Care Crumbles Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Hudson Feeds Poultry Feeds 25% Turkey Starter-Grower Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$40.13Chewy Price$38.12Autoship Price
- Hudson Feeds Duck Grower & Finisher 16% Complete Plain Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$37.61Chewy Price$35.73Autoship Price
- Show String Show Feed Grower 18% Pig Food, 50-lb bag$29.62Chewy Price$28.14Autoship Price
- Family Fresh Nutrition Organic Egg Layer Pellets Chicken Food, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Joenks Farm Naturals Picky Peckers Organic Chicken Feed, 10-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Oats, Organic Peas, Organic Corn...||Organic Corn, Organic Wheat Millrun, Organic Peas...||Alfalfa Pellet, Whole Oats, Timothy Pellet...||Steam Flaked Corn, Cracked Corn, Steam Rolled Barley...||Ground Corn, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Feed||Pellets||Dehydrated, Dried Fruits, Flowers & Herbs||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Special Diet||Organic, Non-GMO||N/A||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural...||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Goats Love It!
I have La Mancha does, and they are pregnant. They love this feed. I feed 1/2 pound per goat per day along with alfalfa. I also add loose minerals. My goats are very healthy. I look forward to drinking their milk and knowing that I did not feed them soy.
NO No NoNooo
Chickens hated it. Nothing more than grinded up chicken feed. Nothing special.
Good feed- pricey though
I'm new to goats but I knew I didn't want to feed anything sweet. I mix their feed with a horse forage mix (crypto aero wild forage) and it has done them wonders!
My Goats Love this Feed!
I was so excited when I found this feed at Chewy.com. I had been looking for an organic feed and wanted one that wasn’t a ‘sweet’ feed. They we hesitant at first but after a few days they are used to it and gobble it up!