Scratch & Peck Feeds Organic Layer With Corn 18% Poultry Feed, 40-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Organic and non-GMO chicken feed with corn.
- Professionally formulated with a minimum of 18% protein.
- Ideal during increased egg production or molting seasons and suitable for all waterfowl.
- Crafted using safe, healthy and high-quality ingredients that remain raw and unprocessed.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mile Four 21% Organic Whole Grain Starter Chicken & Duck Feed, 2-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Family Fresh Nutrition Organic Egg Layer Pellets Chicken Food, 40-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Organic Mini Pig Adult Feed, 25-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Durvet Strike III Natural Poultry Pellets Chicken Feed, 1-lb bag, bundle of 2$39.82Chewy Price$41.92List Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Family Fixin's Non-GMO Sow Pellet Pig Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Home Fresh Better Feather Poultry Food, 7-lb bag$12.90Chewy Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Joenks Farm Naturals Picky Peckers Organic Chicken Feed, 10-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price
- Show String Show Feed Grower 18% Pig Food, 50-lb bag$38.29Chewy Price$45.84List Price$36.38Autoship Price
- Total Feeds Total Goat Food, 40-lb bag$38.54Chewy Price$36.61Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Mini Pig Food, 25-lb bag$36.56Chewy Price$34.73Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Duck Grower & Finisher 16% Complete Plain Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$38.37Chewy Price$36.45Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Poultry Feeds 25% Turkey Starter-Grower Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$46.03Chewy Price$43.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Peas, Organic Corn, Organic Wheat...||Organic Wheat, Organic Peas, Organic Barley...||Organic Wheat, Organic Corn, Organic Peas...||Organic Wheat, Organic Barley, Organic Peas...||Organic Wheat, Organic Barley, Organic Peas...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO, High-Protein||Organic, Non-GMO, High-Protein|
|Food Form||Feed||Feed||Feed||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||High-Energy||—||High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I love S&P feeds, just last bag was different.
The last bag I purchased of the Layer 18% was too milled and my ladies didn’t care for it as much. However, Scratch and Peck feeds are amazing. So is the Chewy service. I would still recommend.
Best food for winter
I only feed our flock scratch and peck. I think our chickens look much more healthy than our friends’ hens who are fed another brand organic feed. This food has higher protein which is perfect for molting hens and helped our girls get their feathers back quickly after switching to this. The corn is helpful for the cold.
not enough to scratch&peck anymore!
My hens loved this feed the first time I ordered it, there were more whole/cracked grains and seeds that attracts them. Now there is a lot of powder that gets left behind, which is more of what I get buying organic pellet feed for 1/4 of the price.
Chickens love it
My chickens love this food. Their shells are amazing. Not as fragile as store bought. Their eggs are delicious. They seem to be very happy and healthy.
More Powder than grain
I have purchased this once before and found any of the feed with corn seems to be more powder than grain! Very disappointing given the cost....the chickens by pass the powder, I've tried a wet mash to use this powder up but the hens do not like it......Will purchase organic non gmo whole corn and grind / crack it myself to add in with feed over winter.