See Spot Run Dog Urine Grass Saver
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Uses natural microbes to help cure and prevent those unsightly spots on your lawn caused by pet urine.
- Simple, user-friendly, hose-end application covers 5,000 square feet of lawn, so you can do more with less effort.
- Completely safe to use around pets and children because there are no harmful chemicals.
- Natural, environmental-friendly formula is as kind to the earth as it is your lawn.
- Made in the USA with ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Dog Urine Destroyer Accushot Spray, 1.3-gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Refill, 64-oz bottle$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Plus Citronella Refill$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- MisterMax Anti-Icky-Poo, Scented, 1 gal$33.09Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula, 1-gal bottle$31.79Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Enzymatic Urine Destroyer, 1-gal bottle$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Plus with Citronella, 32-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- dealSimple Green Outdoor Dog & Cat Odor Eliminator, 1-gal jug$12.38Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Multi-Surface Cleaning Citrus Scented Wipes, 70 count$8.07Chewy Price$7.67Autoship Price
- PL360 Odor Neutralizing Citrus Scented Carpet Powder, 16-oz bottle$5.98Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Drillbrush Power Scrubber 3-Piece Pet Stain Remover Kit, Medium Bristle Drill Brush$14.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Carbona Oxy Powered Steam Carpet Cleaner, 48-oz bottle$9.42Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Kennels||Carpet Machine, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Protector||Stain Remover||Deodorizer||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, Noionic Surfactant, Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether...||—||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
This product is incredible
We have 30 day old zoysia zeon turf and I was VERY hesitant to use anything on it for 30days. After speaking with Jim I used the product immediately. OUR TURF IS THRIVING even with our female dog who’s pee DESTROYED our backyard previously. I use a watering can with the product diluted inside and apply it directly on top where the dog pees each time she goes. Even in 90+ heat there is NO DEAD or stressed spots where she goes. It’s been almost 3 weeks since we started using…the photo shows the results! THIS STUFF IS FOR REAL!!!! I’m almost thinking I’ll apply to my front yard just for the nutrients in comparison with how good the lawn looks at the back!!!
Not sure it works yet
I have applied 2 applications 3 weeks apart here in New England region on my lawn and have not seen any benefits yet. Will apply a 3rd application next week and see if gar happens. So far I feel I have spend a lot of money on a potion that doesn’t seem to work as promised. We’ll see.
Not worth it
Didn’t help at all. Still have brown spots. Hopefully the dead grass will grow back. Going to try weed and feed
Grass protection from dog urinating
It doesn’t work! Followed the instructions to a tee. Still have dead and brown spots.
This really works
Our 125# spayed female does all her urinating in an area about 12’ x 12’. It was at least 1/2 (possibly 2/3) bare from the damage. Folks, if it’s dead and gone, it’s dead and gone. I just scratched up the bare areas and shook some seed on them. Used See Spot Run as directed, on the whole area, and I can’t believe how well and fuss free it works. This was with her still on the same area, btw. Patches that were burned but the grass was still there, I merely treated.
Works...with a caveat.
I've been using this product since last summer. Previously I'd used another similar product which went out of production. See Spot Run will NOT replace your grass. You need to use it, reseed and, the new grass will grow. It will not bring old grass back to life. With the drought in so many areas if you are watering your lawn you will need to use this more frequently. For me, I'll need to use it every 2-3 wks instead every 4-6 because I'm watering my lawn with a sprinkler system almost every day. I had burn spots show up and learned the hard way that the product was less effective when you are running your sprinker system more. I did not have the problem last summer when there was more rainfall so I'm pretty sure the problems I've had will be remedied by using it more often...and RE-SEEDing the burned areas.
This product is fantastic! Not one spot on the lawn after several weeks. I ordered 2 gallons after seeing how well this product works!
Works, but you need to use it every month
This really worked for my grass. I use it once a month and it clearly helps with the hot spots. I recently received one but the nozzle was broken. Chewy replaced it without any issues. I LOVE Chewy's customer service!!
The description for the gallon was the same for the smaller bottle, however the gallon does not come with the sprayer. The description should read REFILL. We will need to wait to see if the product works.
Great help for my problem
Finally a good solution for the brown spots!!! I can enjoy green grass again