Selarid Topical Solution for Cats, 15.1-22 lbs, (Taupe Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Did you know that heartworms and fleas can affect indoor and outdoor cats? Selarid Topical Solution for Cats, 15.1-22 lbs. is a monthly topical prevention option for flea infestations, heartworm disease and more. Formulated with the same active ingredient as the pioneer product Revolution Topical Solution, this quick-drying, non-greasy solution delivers parasite control at an affordable price, keeping your feline friend and your wallet happy!
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Selarid Topical Solution for Cats, 5.1-15 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$68.49Chewy Price$65.07Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Seafood Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Seafood Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb box$18.19Chewy Price$23.69List Price
- Scoop Away Complete Performance Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, pack of 4$17.89Chewy Price$25.69List Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Best flea medicine with the best price
My cat Ruby has very sensitive skin and I would try to use a Revaluation product but even that caused some sensitivity problems and was twice the cost which was difficult for myself being a single mom and on a tight budget. This product was awesome for Ruby and didn't cause her any discomfort at all. I will always use this product for Ruby and my other 2 cats as well.
This was recommended by my vet. I have 3 indoor cats, but then I have dogs also. That is why I put flea stuff on the cats. It works really well and I have no problem with fleas in the house.