Senergy Topical Solution for Cats, 5.1-15 lbs, (Blue Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
Senergy is a convenient topical parasiticide for your kitty companion that is designed to help prevent heartworm disease while killing adult fleas and deterring flea eggs from hatching for one month. It may also be used to aid in the treatment and control of ear mite infestations as well as roundworm and hookworm infections.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Senergy Topical Solution for Cats,15.1-22 lbs, (Taupe Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$43.63Chewy Price$46.74List Price$41.45Autoship Price
- Senergy Topical Solution for Dogs, 40.1-85 lbs, (Teal Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$47.98Chewy Price$45.58Autoship Price
- Senergy Topical Solution for Puppies & Kittens, up to 5 lbs, (Mauve Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$39.57Chewy Price$37.59Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.16Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Seafood Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$20.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Classic Seafood Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$17.16Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb box$16.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
No negative reaction
Off brand topicals make me nervous because some have caused my cats fur to fall out. This was fine.I used it for 2 months on 3 different cats and nobody had a negative reaction. I like that it's less liquid and dries faster than Advantage. My cats didn't have fleas when I applied it. They didn't get fleas while on it. I don't know how well it works on active flea problems.
MY VET RECOMMENDED THIS, THIS IS AMAZING
This is amazing, it treats so many things at once. Not sure what the one person was talking about. Maybe he should of waited until the next day to comment? If your pet had A LOT of fleas they would of taken time to all die off. If anything, if your pet has A LOT of fleas it may need until next month's dose to really see the effects. I personally never had ANY issues with senergy though, other than holding my cat still sometimes while I apply the senergy.
Best topical for a cat I have ever seen in my life.
My mother worked for a vet when I was younger and we used to use Frontline on our animals a few years ago my 13-year-old dog all the sudden I started having skin problems at the application site. needless to say we had to discontinue the use of Frontline to protect him from fleas. The cats however just had to be put on a flea collar which doesn't really do much if you've ever used one I took my children's new cat Abby to the humane society as her primary veterinarian she loves it they're good with her this was what they recommended as a matter of fact they were kind enough to give us a box for free after that ran out I decided to purchase more through chewy because as I said not only does it control the fleas but it controls the yucky smell coming out of her ears and it prevents worms doesn't bother her skin does not smell bad or stain her fur and she's white best hands down topical product I have ever seen for a cat.
Works well, but expensive as heck
Despite various offers and coupons, this medication is very expensive. The competitors are just as much, so there really is no choice.
senergy for fleas
ok but not as easy to use as Revolution plus which you were out of.
Won’t Purchase Again
Synergy did not give my cats any assistance in ridding fleas. Revolution is best.
Exactly Like the Name Brand
Works exactly like revolution (minus ticks) but half the price. Love it.
Don’t buy it
My first time using and the cats still have fleas. Not everyone has funds to continuously purchase flea meds until they find one that works. Do not buy this!
My senior cat has persistent ear mites that never seem to go away. The first dose of Senergy worked to eradicate them! I recommend this over Revolution Plus
Works like Revolution
My cat is flea free and seems to tolerate this as well as the name brand. Will buy again.