Protect your pup from fleas with the Sentry Advance Guard 2 Flea Treatment for Extra Large Dogs Over 55 lbs. It contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen, proven active medicines that start working on contact to eliminate fleas in all stages of their lifecycle, including adult fleas, flea larvae and their eggs. The formula not only works on current infestations, but also helps prevent them. It’s easy to apply―simply squeeze the tube and apply in between your dog’s shoulder blades just once a month. Plus, it’s waterproof so you can be sure it stays where it’s needed for lasting protection against fleas, even after swimming or baths.
- Starts working on contact to eliminate adult fleas, flea larvae and flea eggs.
- Controls all the stages of the flea lifecycle with proven medicines imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen.
- Simply apply once a month to eliminate any flea infestations and prevent them.
- Easy to apply and waterproof so it stays effective even after swims, baths, or exposure to sunlight.
- Designed to be used on dogs weighing over 55 pounds, and includes four treatments.
Do not allow children to apply product.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Sentry