Sentry Anti-Itch Dog Spray, 8.4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Developed clinically by veterinarians that have your pet's well-being in mind.
- Formulated to aid in soothing and healing any irritation your pet maybe feeling from acute dermatitis or hot spots.
- Provides immediate relief that your pet will appreciate. This helps deter scratching and biting which can lead to more skin damage.
- Helps wash away allergens and foreign matter that can cause irritation and allergic reactions.
- Ideal for dogs of any breed and size, 6 weeks and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Specialties Simply Plum Dog Cologne, 8-oz bottle$13.32Chewy Price$14.80List Price
- Bio-Groom Anti-Stat Fly Away Hair Control Dog Spray, 1-gal bottle$31.29Chewy Price$29.73Autoship Price
- Petpost Pet Odor Eliminator Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Petpost Dog Grooming Wipes, 70 count$16.97Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Petpost Dog Paw Wipes, 70 count$17.97Chewy Price$22.99List Price$17.07Autoship Price
- Hyponic Hinoki Cypress Delicate Scent Pet Detangling Mist, 237-ml bottle$22.95Chewy Price$27.00List Price$21.80Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Papaya & Awaphui Dog Deodorizing Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Fresh Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Tea Tree Conditioning Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$10.80Chewy Price$15.95List Price$10.26Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Sport for Him Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ear Cleansing Dog Pads, 25 count, 2 count$20.70Chewy Price$23.00List Price$19.66Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Renew Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.05%, Benzyl Alcohol 2% W/W....||Water, Micronized Oatmeal, Tea Tree Oil...||Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.||N/A|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Does NOT work like other Chewy products
Buddy has now managed to literally chew his toes bloody! I do not want him on meds long term, so I will start trying home remedies. I will continue using Chewy for all his other needs and wants. LOVES the latest toy!
Hot Spots Remedy
This product works! I've tried others, however; I could see an improvement in my fur babies with less scratching and sores healing!
Sorry not for mine
I'm sorry to say it didn't work for my Bubba unfortunately However it could probably work great in another animal. But it's ok i finallyfound the pet balm on your site that i know for a fact works i was so excited i bought 2. Thank you for caring and have a very Blessed Day and please removeit from my auto ship
Good just didn’t expect it to be 10.00
It is good my dog quite scratching at his feet!!! I don’t have a problem now! Nice size bottle and works great!
This product didn’t work for my dog but I bought Chlorhexidine shampoo from Chewy and that helped my dogs irritated and itchy skin.
Daily spa treatment for me hund.
He looks forward and gets so excited when I get his towellettes and spray out he bounces in circles it has made such a diffrence to his itchy dry skin. His coat is shining and fluffy again, no flakes at all! It saved him from social ostracism from 2 grumpy old that called him stinky before too. They play baseball together again like pups. I have already told my friends, they already noticed Enkis changed personality. Love it.
This spray really does work. I noticed that my dog was getting a hot spot on her paw. I started spraying the spot and putting A & D ointment on it. It is almost all gone now.
Loving this product
Great item and a great price!!! It really works!!!
It is only a montery relief !! Nothing seems to help our poor guy since we moved to ATL.!!!
Only spray I've found that works
We have been using this spray for our pups for years. It gives immediate relief when they have hot spots and it stops them from constantly licking and gives the spot time to heal!