FiproGuard contains the same active ingredient as Frontline Top Spot. It is a trusted, effective way to kill adult fleas and ticks. It protects your dog against chewing lice as well.
- Contains Fipronil, same active ingredient as Top Spot
- Kills adult fleas and ticks and protects against chewing lice
- Can be used on puppies eight weeks and older
- Stops the flea life cycle and kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks
- Fast acting, long lasting and waterproof
HAZARDS TO CATS: Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. Do not allow children to apply product. To prevent harm to you and your dog, read entire label before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Sentry