Sentry FiproGuard Plus Flea & Tick Squeeze-On is a fast-acting, long-lasting squeeze-on formulated to protect your cat against dangerous pests, killing fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice. It breaks the flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and larvae, and kills ticks that may transmit Lyme and other harmful diseases. It is highly effective, containing the #1 vet-recommended active ingredients, fipronil and s-methoprene. This squeeze-on solution is waterproof and made for use on cats 8 weeks of age and older, 1.5 pounds and over. Not for use on dogs.
- Contains the top vet-recommended active ingredients fipronil and s-methoprene, highly effective ingredients that are proven to protect your pet and home from dangerous pests by breaking the flea life cycle and killing flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice
- Protects your pet from the transmission of Lyme and other harmful diseases that can be carried by these pests
- Fast-acting, long lasting, waterproof solution
- Easy to use squeeze-on application can be used on cats over 1.5 pounds that are 8 weeks of age and older
Read the label completely and follow directions. Weight your cat. Do NOT use dog products on cats. Do NOT treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Separate animals after treatment to avoid chance of ingestion. Do NOT split tubes between pets.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Sentry