Sentry Flea & Tick Oatmeal Hawaiian Ginger Shampoo for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Oatmeal Hawaiian Ginger fragrance.
- Kills fleas and ticks for up to 10 days.
- pH balanced for skin and coat health.
- Kills the ticks that may carry Lyme disease.
- Contains oatmeal to sooth irritated and dry skin.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Flea Comb for Dogs, Short Coat$5.99Chewy Price
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.30Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- Safari Double Row Flea Comb for Dogs$5.99Chewy Price
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- ConairPROPET Dog Flea Comb$9.77Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- NaturVet Herbal Flea Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.49Chewy Price$13.54List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Tropical Breeze Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal bottle$49.77Chewy Price$49.99List Price$47.28Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 33.8-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- TropiClean Neem & Citrus Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$58.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32-oz spray$21.88Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.79Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose...||Active Ingredients: 0.150% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||(S)-Methoprene: 0.10%, Pyrethrins: 0.15%, Piperonyl Butoxide: 1.88% ....|
|Cleaner Usage||—||—||Carpet, Fabric||—||—|
|Cleaner Type||—||—||Stain Remover||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
129 Customer Reviews
It helps . . .
It's not 100% at getting to the fleas, but those Buggers seem especially aggressive this summer. It helps tho.
Yep. It does the thing.
Very good. Dog has sensitive skin and this does not irritate him. In fact this actually helps with any fleas or ticks that may be making his skin worse. Thumbs up.
must be left on for 10 min to work!
I saw a bunch of reviews saying it didn’t work, but you have to leave it on for a full 10 min while lathering your pet for the full 10-15 min. 10 min minimum! I get great results every time!
Flea shampoo sort of
I like that its a squeeze bottle and the smell is great. I ordered the oatmeal one because my dane is white and sensitive. She didn't have a reaction which is great. The only thing is that it didn't kill fleas. I left it on for 1 min and rinsed and nothing seemed to show any dead fleas on her. She is still scratching, maybe I need to keep it on a little longer.
Sentry Flea & Tick
I did not about 4 or 5 fleas wash off my dog while using this when I bathed him. He has had flees for sometime now. I used frontline didn't work for him. I did give him capstar earlier today. Although I think this shampoo is a big improvement. I would recommend it.
Good for the price!
This bottle of look a like semen is not to be judged by it's cover; it is not only extremely good at killing fleas (they instantly drop off), but it comes at a good price. The only reason it's not a 5 star is because the after effect of repelling starts to die down and you have to bath your pet more often; for me I bath my pet every 4-5 days and use a flea comb for his face. TLDR: Works to full effect for a good while but starts to die down with repelling fleas, but kill them on contact (at least for me).
Love it will bye again
I love this shampoo for my dogs. It makes them smell good and there fur is so soft.
It left my dobermans black coat with a nice shine. It has a nice light subtle smell. Not over bearing with scent. He loves bath time!
Fur so soft and smells so good!
I highly recommend you use this shampoo on your fur baby (babies). I use this on my Yorkie Pom mix who loves to roll in the grass once a month in the Spring/Summer. After bathing him, he smells so good and his fur is so soft. I have a Minature Pinscher Chihuahua mix that I use too which helps soothe his dry allergy skin. I also use Sentry Fibroguard for up to 22 pounds with the shampoo. My fur boys never have any fleas or ticks however occasionally I end up with a tick in my long hair after working out in the yard. Maybe I need to use this in my hair...haha not hardly!! (Country gal) Anyways, I promise you will not want to stop cuddling and smelling your fur baby after using this shampoo.
I didn’t like the scent but that was the only thing I didn’t like about this product. My dogs irritated skin cleared up in just few days and it made her coat so soft. Would recommend it to anyone.