Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 15-33 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Squeeze-on treatment that kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes for up to 1 month.
- Designed for pups weighing 15-33 pounds and 12 weeks of age or older.
- Works to eradicate flea eggs and larvae.
- Helps keep pests off of your furry friend.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89 - 132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Topicals for Dogs 16 - 40 lbs, 3 doses$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23 - 44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, Over 40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$14.24Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 6 treatments(6-Month Protection)$26.16Chewy Price$49.99List Price$24.85Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$22.37Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Permethrin 45.0%, Pyriproxyfen 1.9%.||Clove Oil 7.5%, Thyme Oil 2.5%, Cinnamon Oil 2.5%...||Permethrin 45.0%, Pyriproxyfen 1.9%.||Permethrin 45.0%, Pyriproxyfen 1.9%.||Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
doesn’t work for my dog!!
I don’t think this worked at all. I used it for my dog for the past 2 months and he suddenly started getting fleas bad. I do live around woods & normally get fleas bad each year so I’m sure it’s different for everyone. This just didn’t work out for my fur baby.
Did not work
This didn't work for my dogs ( 2 different weights used for their weight) or on my cats. I tried for 2 months on my dogs and cat (cat had for cats) Not saying it wouldn't work on someone else's pet, just didn't work on my
Wouldn't buy again it didn't even help a little bit still has fleas
works but not enough by itself.
I got flea pills and topical for my cat but I ended up trying just this topical on my dog. It’s not doing enough on it’s own, I’ve been finding fleas in her tail area with my comb, they just avoid her other end where the medicine is. She is just over 15 lbs too so it’s not as if she weighs too much. I should have gotten the pills for her too just to be safe.
I needed only one pill to eliminate my kitty's tape worms. It worked perfectly, and I didn't have to pay outlandish vet prices...Highly recommended...
i used this for both of my dogs. I've used Frontline and all the others. I like to mix it up to trick the fleas, incase they get immune to the same ol flea meds.
Skeptical about low price but it works!
My dog had fleas and I used this-- flea problem is gone! We don't go deep into the woods, just mostly parks and the occasional well-trodden trail. I now use this every 4 weeks on him (waiting at least 4 days until after he had a bath to apply and then waiting at least 4 days until his next bath). We have had no flea or ticks problems since using this product since using this product 3 times now.
I don’t recommend
I applied to my dogs the day after a bath (as usual), and they continued to scratch. I was thrilled to see a medication low priced, but I guess you get what you pay for.
Been using for years
I have used this on my dogs for about 8 years now. It’s cheap doesn’t harm their skin and it WORKS! I have only found two fleas on my pup and both times I forgot to give them a treatment. We even skip winter time and still don’t get fleas. Love this stuff
5/5 Stars for Shipping
This item was shipped the day I ordered it, and it arrived first thing in the morning only two days later. The shipping and handling fee was a BIT high, but the shipping itself, I'm very pleased with.