Sentry Flea & Tick Tropical Breeze Shampoo for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tropical breeze fragrance
- Kills fleas and ticks for up to 10 days
- Kills the ticks that may carry Lyme disease
- Can be used on puppies over 12 weeks of age
- Cleans, deodorizes and conditions
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 12-oz bottle$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$11.85Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.26Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Sunwashed Linen Shampoo for Dogs, 18-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout Area Treatment Spray, 14-oz can$21.26Chewy Price$23.39List Price$20.20Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Yard & Premise Flea & Tick Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.96Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Sunwashed Linen Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$4.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 3-10 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$52.45Chewy Price$59.98List Price$49.83Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32-oz spray$21.88Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Top Ingredients||—||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, N-Octyl Bicyclopheptene Dicarboximide...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Works for Milo
Milo is a 7 year old Australian Cattle Dog, so he has a medium coat and does shed quite a bit. We use this as we don't use a flea collar or a product such a Frontline. We don't have a flea or tick problem as we keep his environment pretty clean and he doesn't run in any wild areas (he lives in the suburbs and has a backyard to patrol). Why we like this: 1. Doesn't make him itch, we can use this without a conditioner 2. Suits our needs for flea control (we don't have a flea problem) 3. Doesn't smell "medicated", or leave a strong smell at all. Milo enjoys baths and brushings, and usually gets a bath about every three weeks, brushed every other day. So this seems to be working for us.
Love the smell, works great
I shampooed my Mastiffs with this and found one dead flea on my female mastiff. The smell was so good and long lasting for about a week. I didn't feel any more itching on me after that, so I believe the shampoo worked to kill the fleas on my dogs.
Much better than expected
flea shampoo seems more watery but only took one wash to get all varments
Works great, smells great
This is hands down the best flea shampoo on the market. It is meant to give immediate relief from flea infestations and it does it's job. It also smells great. Any flea shampoo must be followed up with a flea control routine on the dog, and in the environment, or fleas will return. If your shampoo spills in transit Chewy will replace immediately, and free of charge.
The shampoo came in the box with the top busted it was leaking
Epic fail today
So very disappointed! I had such high hopes, after reading the other reviews. Maybe I didn’t leave it long enough.... but I massaged it into my yorkie puppy’s fur and skin and left it for awhile....... after rinsing him off and letting him almost dry, I checked his tummy and he was still “ teaming “ with tons of live fleas! UGH!!!!!! Washing him in a mild puppy shampoo from Burt’s Bees, not even meant to kill fleas, worked better!
Had high hopes
Most of the reviews were very positive so I assumed it'd work well. However the first time I bathed them it didn't seem to work so thought maybe I used too little so for their next bath I used quite a lot, some fleas would fall off so I thought it worked but the fleas were back the next day, and the scent didn't stay either. I even bought the same brands flea topic after this also didn't work. Perhaps It mostly works on toy dogs (as that seems to be all the good reviews), but mine are bordering medium at 30 pounds and it didn't help them.
Entire bottle spilled out into the box. Nothing left by the time I received it. Don't really know how to review the product since it spilled out.
Best flea shampoo I've used!
Recently my dog caught fleas from my neighbors dog while having a play date, and after a little bit of checking and researching different brands and shampoos I went with this Sentry brand. Let me tell ya! I used it ONE time so far, and I immediately saw dead fleas coming to the top of his fur! It says to lather the dog and let the lather and suds stand for 10 minutes then rinse... and it works great! I'm going to keep using this weekly. I have a pitbull who is prone to skin issues and skin allergies but this is gentle enough to not aggrivate his under belly. LOVE THIS FLEA SHAMPOO!!
Half a bottle
The shampoo works great, but the bottle spilled in transit so I only got half a bottle