Sentry Good Behavior Calming Spray for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically proven to reduce or eliminate stress with patented pheromone that mimics the one mother dogs give off to calm their pups
- Alleviates problem behaviors such as inappropriate marking, chewing, excessive barking, destructive behaviors, and jumping
- Eases stressful situations such as trips to the veterinarian, groomer, new visitors to the house, fireworks, travel, car rides, and thunderstorms
- Easy to use spray releases a pleasant, soothing lavender chamomile fragrance
- In scientific studies, pheromone has been proven to modify both the behaviors and physiology brought on by stress. Clinical testing showed that the pheromone reduced pets’ elevated heart rates when exposed to noises and activities that create anxiety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetAlive Scare-D-Pet Loud Noise Calming Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.99Chewy Price
- PetAlive Pancreas Booster Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$35.16Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Canine Hormone Support Dog Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Pet Calm, 4-oz bottle$18.68Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.75Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.59Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Happy Tummy Pet Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Detox Immunity Support Chicken Liver Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$7.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Wellbeing Adrenal Harmony Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormonal Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$74.95Chewy Price$71.20Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Ease Hip & Joint Support Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.64Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pheromone||Lavender Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Vetiver Oil, and Clary Sage Oil.||Lavender, Chamomile & Egyptian Geranium Oils.||Valerian Root Extract, Chamomile Extract, Rosemary Extract...||Purified Water, Special Proprietary Blend of Fragrance Extracts (Simulated Canine Pheromones), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
We tried this as my dogs have super anxiety in the car. A Vet recommended this product and it did not help
When I opened the box, everything was wrapped safe and there was no damage. When I opened the calming spray the lip popped off and the sprayer was broken and off . I managed to put it back on and when I went to spray the bottle it seemed empty. So i now have a broken and empty product I never got to use and i paid for.
Sentry Calming Spray
My dog is very afraid of thunderstorms and firecrackers. I've used this product in the past and I've reordered so I'll be prepared for the upcoming season.
Don't waste your money
So tired of these types of products that are sold and do not work.
Can gone in a few days
Short lived and few sprays in 1 can. Definitely not worth the money. Would only use if it were free!
Low Contents.. and minimal results
I bought this for one of my dog's who does NOT enjoy car rides.. we bought several "calming" aids and tested them independently on different car rides. this was the least effective. My working dog, however, found the scent very interesting and kept wanting to sniff the spot in the car with the scent. so i would say that it is "good" smelling to dogs.. but not going to do much to "calm" them.
Didn’t seem to work
My girl is very anxious when being in her crate. I thought this product would help her but it didn’t donanything. I tried multiple times and nothing
works but not many sprays in bottle
The spray seems to help my dog’s thunder anxiety and it has a pleasant smell but there weren’t very many spray doses in the can. I don’t think it is a good value for the money.
Worked for one dog, not the other.
This seemed to help my dog's car anxiety some. I do think it calmed her nerves. My other dog still whined in the car, but I think her issue is more attention-seeking rather than anxiety related. So as far as I'm concerned, it was well worth the money even if it just calmed one dog out of two!
Great for Calming our Lab
This type of pheromone spray works well with our female lab who is now a spayed breeder. She can get quite nervous about thunderstorms, but this spray does help her relax. It also helps on car trips when sprayed beforehand and again during the ride.