Sentry Home Flea-Free Breeze Home & Carpet Spray, 24-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Help protect your home, pets and family from annoying parasitic pests and the potential diseases they may carry.
- Water-based spray features an effective combination of the powerful insecticides permethrin and pyriproxyfen.
- Goes to work fast to kill fleas and ticks, as well as flea eggs and flea larvae; fresh, clean scent eliminates pet odors.
- Keeps working to break the flea lifecycle and prevent re-infestation for up to seven full months.
- Recommended for use on pet bedding, carpets, rugs, upholstered furniture and other areas frequented by pets.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Miracle Care De Flea Upholstery Spray, 24-oz spray$8.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- PetArmor Home Household Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 24-oz bottle$7.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Sentry Home & Carpet Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Pet Dip, 4-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.42Autoship Price
- Advantage Household Spot & Crevice Spray, 24-oz spray$18.98Chewy Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Advantage Yard & Premise Spray, 32-oz hose-end spray$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Treatment Easy Spray, 6.3-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Tropical Breeze Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal bottle$49.77Chewy Price$49.99List Price$47.28Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$21.74Autoship Price
- JW Pet Flea & Fine Comb$7.43Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$15.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Pyriproxyfen: 0.02%, Permethrin: 0.20%, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide: 1.00%. Other Ingredients: 98.78%....||(S)-Methoprene: 0.01%, Permethrin: 0.28%, other ingredients: 99.71%.||Active Ingredients: 2-Phenethyl Propionate 5.00% Clove Oil 0.50% Rosemary Oil 0.50% Thyme Oil 0.25% Inert Ingredients 93.75% Total 100%, Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Wintergreen Oil...||(S)-Methoprene: 0.09%, Permethrin: 0.50%, other ingredients: 99.41%.||Peppermint Oil 0.60%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 1.40%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 3.45%...|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Doesnt seem to do much
Bought this because after about two weeks after giving my cats their petarmorplus, fleas have reappeared and are biting me mostly. I got it because clearly there are eggs and pupae all over the house that now need to be intercepted to stop the cycle. The day I used this product I was bitten no less than 7 times, substantially more than any day prior, and even began to visibly see fleas crawling on me and the carpet. No clue how it has affected eggs/pupae/larvae but it very clearly is nothing but a pathetic sneeze in the direction of the adults. Cant in good faith give only one star considering I have no idea how it affected the other life cycles, but it does not work as a repellant or killer to adult fleas, I had more success creating a DIY repellant with essential oils at home for at least making them less interested in me. Might work as a preventative and for small infestations.
This product works great! Not only does it work but it smells so good. I use this spray after I vacuum weekly. We had quite a few fleas and after a few weeks we barely saw any.
the container spray handle leaks all over my hands everytime i use it .not a pleasant smell and so far i still have fleas
Someone at work recommended it. I have been using it ever since. This time we have an infestation outside; which, brings them inside by our pets. it's taking longer, because we keep getting more fleas on the pets. I spray it at night usually once a week throughout the house where it might be needed. That's all it usually takes, but this time it's not working, because the fleas are just going crazy outside. I need to use it more often or will have to bomb the house.
Love this stuff!!!!
It smells great and works better. I was having problems with fleas AGAIN this year. This time my flea collar wasn't killing the fleas on my cat and it spread to my carpet etc. This cleared the flea issue right up when I switched her flea meds. She's a much happier kitty now thanks to flea breeze!!!
I bought this hoping it would help with the flea problem we have due to living where we do & the amount of rain we've gotten this year making our outdoor flea problem an indoor flea problem. Sprayed this product on visible fleas and it didn't even affect them. It's nothing more than scented water. Don't waste your money on this product. Definitely disappointed in the product. Spend the extra money and get something that will actually work.
Leaking when delivered
Didn’t really notice any impact at all. Vacuuming and steam cleaning carpets works best. I wanted a quick fix but this did not do that!
I recently brought in a stray kitten and she was covered in fleas. My senior cat is allergic to fleas and my senior dog is allergic to flea treatments. I combined this with a topical and capstar. It all worked within hours!! I havent had to reapply and the effects last for about 7 months according to the label. Smells almost like an off brand baby shampoo and was very pleasant. The areas I sprayed were contained and away from my dog so I can't really speak to his reaction but i am highly satisfied! I will buy this again if needed. I generously sprayed my entire basement and only used half the bottle.
One can never truly know how well a product such as this is working as it takes so long to get rid of fleas but it has a surprisingly fresh scent.
help I need answers
I just bought this it says to mop floors CAN I SPRAY THIS ON MY TABLES, DresserS and etc. also do I spray the floor with it as well THEN MOP