Sentry Petrodex Advanced Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle
About This Item
- Easy-to-use veterinary strength additive for dogs and cats
- Helps keep water fresh while whitening teeth and freshening breath
- Chlorhexidine and zinc gluconate provide strong antimicrobial benefits and help reduce accumulation of plaque and tartar
- Easy to use! Simply add to your pet's water dish daily to support dental health
- Safe and effective for the whole furry family
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Faux-Hide Twists Original Chicken Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 12 count$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Zippies Tartar Control Large Chicken Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 60 count$42.74Chewy Price$40.60Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Bacon Flavor Senior Dog Dental Kit$11.63Chewy Price$13.39List Price$11.05Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Charcoal Bright Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$7.42Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.05Autoship Price
- Nootie Oral Solutions Medicated Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Fresh Mint Flavor Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$16.45Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom OxyGreen Oral Hygiene Q10 Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz tube$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Paws & Pawls Natural Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 32-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Plaque-Zapper Medium & Large Dog Dental Water Additive Pouches$9.07Chewy Price$16.49List Price$8.62Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$19.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80...||Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol...||Water, Polysorbate 80, Honeysuckle Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Cat's would no touch it
So now I ordered another item that just sits there. Cat's won't drink it at all. None of them . Just another waste of money.
A dog's nose knows.
My dog refused to drink the water with additive in it. I gave it to a friend who has several dogs, and they refused to drink their water also. She passed it on to another person, and the same thing happened. I am very disappointed, plus I have a full unopened bottle that I can't use.
My dog refusses to drink ...
My dog doesn't like it. Refuses to drink when this is added to his drinking water. After a few days of trying on and off, I give him water without Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive and he drinks.
My dog got used to it over time.
At first my dog would not drink his water with this added because of the flavor. I decided to start with a little amount and work up to the full recommended amount. Within about a month he was able to drink the full recommended amount daily with no problems. Not sure yet if it has had much affect on his teeth but it was recommended by his vet.
seems to work
My cat had gingevitis, which let to his gums being badly red. My vet suggested regular brushing and/or Petrodex. I did the latter. After his last meal of the evening (I do not leave food out), I squirt a bit in his mouth, as a mouthwash. He doesn't like it much, but is not overly put out by it. So this stuff is in his mouth for 12 hours, without food. In the course of a month or two, the gingevitis disappeared, and his gums are now healthy. I'm reluctant to put it in his water, since reports are that animals don't like the taste much. I'm a bit bothered by the fact that the stuff expires in a year.
They will not drink water with this in it. Try something else
Has an odd odor
Dog won't drink the water with this additive. Tried adding less and he still ignored it. Had to stop using
Works very well for both dogs and cats. Freshens their breath and kills the bacteria that causes the bad breath. Would recommend this to anyone that has animals. It's alot easier than trying to brush their teeth. Oral health is also important for our pets as well as ourselves. Chewy has all your pets needs at a reasonable price
My dog wouldn’t drink it at all even when extremely thirsty. Kept trying to find water elsewhere. I was hopeful it would work but definitely didn’t. Make sure you watch if pet is drinking water my dog got extremely thirsty before I figured it out.
Our dog and cats will not drink water with this stuff added (according to directions.)