Sentry Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Dual Ended 360 Large Dog Toothbrush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dual brush heads adapt to small and large surfaces
- 360 degree soft bristles brush teeth from any angle for an easy brushing experience
- Veterinary strength clean for the best oral care you can give your pet at home
- Helps remove plaque and food debris from your dog's teeth efficiently and with less struggle
- Rubber plaque scraper on end helps to further remove plaque and food
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Breath Chicken Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$6.21Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.90Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Dental Kit$12.41Chewy Price$13.39List Price$11.79Autoship Price
- dealArm & Hammer Clinical Gum Health Chicken Flavored Dog Dental Kit$7.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.24Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Original Formula Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 1 gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Advanced Dental Care Deluxe Finger Brush Dog & Cat Toothbrush$3.40Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$8.80Chewy Price$8.89List Price$8.36Autoship Price
- Wysong Pet Supplement Twin-Pak Dog & Cat Food Supplement$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Dental Kit$8.49Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Animal Essentials SeaDent Kelp & Enzymes Plaque & Tartar Control Dog Supplement, 2.5-oz bottle$15.90Chewy Price$15.11Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Plaque-Zapper Small & Medium Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive Pouches$13.99Chewy Price$15.39List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Seafood Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$12.38Chewy Price$11.76Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Dentahex Dog & Cat Dental Rinse, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
The red end cap falls off immediately
My dog loves this toothbrush but I have to pry off the red end cap otherwise my dog would swallow it from biting the toothbrush. It works really well otherwise and helps get the back teeth better than a regular toothbrush! I’ll keep buying it but I wish it didn’t have the end cap at all.
Love the bristles
This toothbrush is awesome. The end with the bristles completely around make it easy to brush my dog's teeth. He doesn't like the process, but I can stick it in his mouth and brush without worrying whether bristles scrubbed teeth or only cheek
Use it daily—highly recommend!
Our pup loves this brush. We got her used to brushing her teeth as a puppy and now she thinks it’s a daily treat. The 360 round brush side is our favorite. Yes, the red top has fallen off before, maybe once or twice, but only when our pup chews hard on one side for too long. The trick is to keep the brush twisting and moving up and down on the outside of her teeth. We replace it monthly, which seems like a good streak to us! Enjoy!
Broke on first use
I was so excited to try this toothbrush with my dog. The 360 brush seemed to be working so much better than a simple one sided brush until he bit down and completely obliterated it with just a single bite. He’s 45 lbs so I bought the large sized toothbrush. Should’ve listened to the other reviews stating this happened to them as well. Guess I’ll be going back to using the Virbac toothbrush.
Watch out for this brush!
We thought it was the toothpaste that contained the weird metal flakes but we noticed that even though we used different paste there were some flakes so we cut the brush open and saw the metal inside the brush and our dog might had at the rest of it..
Won’t buy again
My dog doesn’t love getting his teeth brushed so he does try to bite down on the toothbrush a lot but a piece fell off the end and I had to grab it off his tongue so he wouldn’t swallow it and the 360 bristle unwinds so I’m sure that can come off too in the dogs mouth.. not very safe! Now I just have to use the small end of the brush now which takes a little longer since he’s a medium sized dog. It’s also hard to reach the back teeth which need to be brushed the most.
Small red piece at too of toothbrush doesn’t stay on which ultimately causes the bristle head to fall off. Super disappointed.
overdone for product
I ordered two dog toothbrushes. They were delivered in a 12" x 8" x 4" box full of styrofoam popcorn. In addition, the toothbrushes were in their own box. I think Chewy could use less wrapping for products that are not at all fragile. I recommend buying dog toothbrushes in a store.
Great toothbrush for my German Shepherd
I like this toothbrush because it does a great job of quickly cleaning all of the the surfaces of my large dog's teeth and gums. However, the red rubber tip came off on the first use, which could have resulted in it being swallowed, so I gave this product 4 stars. Will purchase again, and hopefully, the rubber tip will remain in tact as I would like to be able to work on areas with tartar buildup.
Too rough/hard bristles
Bristles are too hard and not good for cleaning your dog's teeth. I am not impressed.