Sentry Pro Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas and ticks for up to 14 days.
- Kills flea eggs for up to 30 days.
- Prevents reinfestation for up to 30 days.
- Cleans, deodorizes and conditions coat.
- Fresh, green tea and ginger scent.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Harris Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs With Oatmeal, 16.9-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.79List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Herbal Flea Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$13.54List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 16.9-oz bottle$8.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- Arava Dead Sea Pet Spa Flea & Ticks Botanical Adult Dog Shampoo, 13.5-oz bottle$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Vet's Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$10.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 5-gallon pail$215.96Chewy Price$205.16Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- TropiClean Maximum Strength Natural Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Hawaiian Ginger Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$5.86Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.57Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.32%, Peppermint Oil 0.45%, Clove Oil 0.72%...||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, N-Octyl Bicyclopheptene Dicarboximide...||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
love this product
I've been using this brand and scent for years. Its the only one that doesn't make my poor dog red and itchy and allergic. He's very sensitive to oatmeal and other which is the main ingredient in most products. This is particularly one of my faves and hard to find. No heavy scent and helps him from losing it in red rashes. I also use hot spot relief with tea tree oil and aloe to heal his skin. The fleas die right into the water but make sure you follow instructions. You shampoo and leave in for 5/6 minutes. THEN rinse. It prevents and treats but is not the full answer for full-blown fleas. I clean all my sheets blankets whatever he's slept on with hot water bath, and bathe him first completely treating him with shampoos and conditioning, then once dry, add actual flea treatment on his back tail and neck areas. I have a neighbor who is not sanitary and was constantly spreading his dog fleas to mine. I finally removed our doormat inside to prevent his dogs from sitting and laying eggs on it, I sweep weekly the doorway and keep him from where his dogs have been where fleas lay eggs and jump onto his body especially summertime. It's great when it's bath time just kills any leftovers and extra treating ensures they stay away. FLEAs hate tea oil you can also buy the oil put in a spray bottle 2 drops and 2 cups of water or so. Can't wait to buy another one of these.
Did not kill fleas, im disappointed, it also didnt prevent new ones. Waste
With this shampoo, my eggs on two dogs were disposed of. But the next day many more fleas came in the body of the dogs.
Great For Prevention ONLY.
If you need something that kills within minutes this is not the product for you and your pup. It works best when you lather well and let it sit while combing through the fur with a flea comb, then rinse. It is great for 30-day protection!
Terrible don't use
Terrible product. Fleas came back 2 or 3 days later. Don't buy this .
Good flea shampoo
We have used this shampoo before. It works well to kill and prevent fleas from returning.
Great product, kills fleas.
I have a terror that insists on laying in the one spot of dirt in the back yard. He always gets a few sand fleas after a weekend outdoors. I give him a bath with this and you can actually see the dead fleas.
not sure whether it works or not
Really not sure whether it works or not because my dog has been still feeling itchy all the time after used this shampoo. Have used 3 times, after each time, the same result, so I have to use the advantage 2 on the back.