PurrScriptions Dual-Action Flea & Tick Collar for Cats provides fast acting, long lasting protection for up to six months. It's tough on fleas and ticks, but has a fresh, powdery scent. Adjustable sizing allows for a custom fit for cats of all sizes. For use in cats over 6 months.
- Fast acting, long lasting protection that is completely safe and harmless to your furry friend.
- Adjustable for a custom fit because no two kitty's are the same.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks, as well as repels mosquitoes for up to one month.
- An effective, reliable alternative to monthly flea and tick topicals.
- Insect growth regulator kills flea eggs and larvae for up to three months per application
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: DO NOT USE ON CATS OR KITTENS UNDER 6 MONTHS. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, medicated, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, consult a veterinarian immediately.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Do not let children play with this collar. May cause moderate eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Sentry