Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-recommended prevention treatment kills fleas and ticks on cats and kittens of all weights and 10 weeks of age and older.
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application and re-infesting fleas within two hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Also repels and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application and re-infesting ticks within six hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Easy-to-use adjustable collar is odorless and non-greasy; quick-release feature and visibility reflectors provide extra safety.
- Water-resistant formula continues working for up to eight months, even after bathing and sun exposure.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard ProMax Flea & Tick Cat Collar, Purple, 2 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- PetArmor CapAction Flea Tablets for Cats, 6 Tablets$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Advantage XD Large Cat Treatment, 2 count$52.98Chewy Price$50.33Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea Treatment Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 2-5 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Wondercide Spot-On Peppermint Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, 3 doses (3-mos. supply)$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Cats, 2-25 lbs, 6 Tablets$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$94.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.5 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$37.25Chewy Price$40.97List Price$35.39Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
51 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2791 Customer Reviews
Works great but difficult to remove
I have used these collars for a few years. We currently have two cats one inside who is allergic to flea bites and after two years no fleas. We change the collar every 8 months. The other cat is a domesticated barn cat who is outside most of the time. She sleeps inside the shop whenever she wants. She has never had a tick or flea problem since we started using these collars two years ago, they work great, but they are very difficult to remove neither of these cats are heavy enough or strong enough to release these collars if they got caught on something. So I adjust them to the point I can slip two fingers between the cat and collar and so far this has worked fine.
Best over-the-counter flea product ever!
Our two indoor cats got a bad case of fleas this year (probably from jumping on our socks in the yard) and were both losing weight and fur. We tried daily vacuuming, flea combing, bathing, and laundry, but couldn’t keep up with the infestation. The pills we used only killed adult fleas for 24 hours, so we needed a long-term solution. My wife highly recommended these collars because they worked well for her dogs in the past, and Chewy has the cheapest price around! Our cats have dramatically improved over the last few weeks in demeanor and appearance; they’ve gained weight and regrew most of the lost fur. I highly recommend these collars as the best flea solution available without having to pay $$$ at the vet. These collars are definitely worth the price- we’ve probably spent twice the amount on inferior flea products before finally trying these. We will be buying them again next spring!
Saved my Sanity
In August, I took my 2 indoor boys to the vet for itching and sure enough they had somehow gotten fleas. They weren't on any protection since we have no outdoor pets. The vet put FrontLine on them and we went home and began the task of de-fleaing the house. From the start, the infestation wasn't horrible, like we didn't see fleas on them or on our furniture but every time I combed them, I'd get 4-5 live fleas. After a few days, we gave them flea baths. We still saw 4-5 fleas on them per day, even with repeated vacuuming, laundry and cleaning of the house. I was losing my mind so I ordered these collars and within 1-2 days, I was combing out 1-2 half dead fleas and that was it. After a few more days, no fleas at all on the cats. I ran the Robot vacuum every day on our wood floor and still got 3-4 live fleas per day but I knew they had no host now so it was only a matter of time. In October, I felt confident the fleas were actually gone. I still have a closet and spare room closed up with flea lights in them just in case but I finally feel like the house is flea free. I'm leaving the collars on because they don't bother them and I'm scared of a re-infestation. Great product!
New brand name worse product
I am not sure what the new brand did to these collars we have used them for a long time under the bayer brand suddenly they have a new brand name and absolutely do not work. All our animals have them on one of which has a terrible flea allergy they went from wearing a Bayer one with no issue untill the end of their usefulness about 7 months to wearing these "new" ones for about 2 months and the fleas have only gotten worse. I just had to give the cats dewormer (same brand) because of the fleas I hope it works better then these collars.
Amazing! Fleas 100 % gone in 1-2 days.
From previous reviews, I know these collars can be hit or miss for each individual cat, but it worked wonders for the 2 stray cats I take of. Nothing worked before. I tried cheap collars that had no effect on the fleas. I tried frontline plus drops, and once again, zero effect on the fleas. I would bathe them in dishwashing soap. It would kill nearly all the fleas, and then the next day, they would be back in massive numbers. Finally, I paid up for the seresto collars. And literally in 1-2 days, the fleas were 100 % gone! That’s been the case for 7 months straight, and I’m now ordering 2 more collars. They are pricey, but for the results I got, I would highly recommend them.
Effective flea control, if the collar can stay on
I bought these as an alternative to the Frontline drops, as they also repel fleas. My cat loves to play in our hallway, which means he picks up the occasional flea from a neighbors animal. He is very allergic to them and will scratch himself raw, but going out in the hallway makes him feel like a king. I bought two collars, one for him and his brother. They work really well at repelling fleas, but within a matter of weeks, both of my cats had gotten out of the collars as the breakaway mechanism is too fragile. I never even saw them trying to get out of them, but I found the collars broken and off. Given that this was supposed to last 7 months (and is not exactly cheap), the fact that I couldn't use them more than a month was disappointing.
only worked for 3 months
Bought this product in July and it worked really well for a minute, but now it’s mid-October and my cat is covered in fleas… and now I have to deal with tapeworms too. The box says it’s supposed to last until March, so technically it should be good for another 5 months. My roommate does not flea treat her cat, so I was really hoping this would keep my girl safe in our shared home. I don’t know what else to do at this point. Adding picture of my white bed quilt - washed it three days ago, and they are again covered in flea/tapeworm mess. :/
The 100% Best
My poor cat was suffering with fleas, my daughter recommended this flea collar and it works! Within 1 day and 2 the max my cat was turning to herself. The itching and biting stopped. It really killed the fleas. She's back to her old self and I am so relieved.
I've used these since they came out. I have one adult cat, and 2 dogs. I recently got 2 kittens. I was surprised when I took my dog to the vet, and the vet said he had fleas! I've never seen a flea on my dog before! He told me there are counterfeit collars out there; however, I bought 2 from him for the kittens. He assured me that they buy the collars right from the manufacturer. Well, guess who has fleas. The kittens, and they aren't exposed to the dogs. I don't know what to do now. These used to be flawless.
Doesn't work anymore
The first time I bought these collars for all my animals. They worked great. I bought them again after the 8 month life was up. The new collars do not work at all. I even bought another round of collars thinking it might have been a bad batch. Second batch the same. I would not recommend these. Expensive and they don't work anymore. Not sure what they did, but I will not purchase again.