Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, over 18 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-recommended prevention treatment kills fleas and ticks on puppies and dogs 7 weeks and older weighing over 18 pounds.
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application and re-infesting fleas within two hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Also repels and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application and re-infesting ticks within six hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Easy-to-use, 27.5-inch adjustable collar is odorless and non-greasy; quick-release feature and visibility reflectors provide extra safety.
- Water-resistant formula continues working for up to eight months, even after bathing, swimming and sun exposure.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Gray, 2 collars (12-mos. supply)$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$61.19Chewy Price$74.99List Price$58.13Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.97Chewy Price$69.98List Price$56.97Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$61.19Chewy Price$74.99List Price$58.13Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, over 25 lbs, 6 Tablets$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$56.48Chewy Price$74.99List Price$53.66Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Flea & Tick Defense Hickory Bacon Flavor Soft Chew Dog Flea & Tick Repellent, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Flumethrin 4.5%, Imidacloprid 10.0%.||Active Ingredients: Flumethrin 4.5%, Imidacloprid 10.0%.||Deltamethrin 4.00%, Pyriproxyfen 1.00%, Other Ingredients 95.00%.||Active Ingredients: Deltamethrin 4.00%, (S)-Methoprene 1.02%, Other Ingredients 94.98%...||Peppermint, Clove, Cinnamon...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||N/A|
Questions & Answers
69 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6507 Customer Reviews
Works great for the first 7 & half months
Great alternative to topical treatments! He had a bad skin reaction to the last topical dose more than a year ago so we switched to Seresto collars since then. Agree with other reviews on decreased efficacy in the last half month or so of the collar. Took my dog for walk in the woods the month before a new collar was due and pulled 2 ticks from his paws. Granted they were still pretty small and didn't crawl up his body, but now I get him a new Seresto at the 7 month mark. Worth it for the peace of mind and no harsh chemicals on his skin.
Have two furry 4 legged kids Golden retriever and Australian shepherd both showing signs of flea problems with my shepherd showing the beginnings of mange on hind quarters even though i have never had much success with collars a friend recommended this product before i went with my normal routine of medicated washes and dips so i gave it one more try and much to my surprise the product seems to be working very effectively at least for my pets. You must show alittle patience though i found it took about 3 days before i noticed a considerably decline in scratching after 1 week almost none the signs of mange have slowly gone away after 15 days so it takes time but for me steady progress and with no side effects after 1 month although quite pricey as for me worth it. Now only time will tell if its claim of 8 months is accurate
Seresto Collars are not a good choice for your fur babies
Found out on the news these Seresto collars are causing deaths to a huge number of dogs everywhere! They have been trying to get these banned, and is going through legislation now. Bayer knows this? I wish I knew this before making this purchase. I threw these out! I Went back to Frontline but am giving a lower dose so not to cause such a dramatic effect after giving the frontline to our two dogs.
Doesn't work anymore
I purchased these collars 10 months ago (chewy) for my 2 dogs and they worked excellent. I was so surprised and happy. When the 8 months came to a end, we purchased these 2 months ago and they aren't working at all for ethier dog. My mother purchased 4 from tractor supply and its not working on her dogs ethier we are finding fleas and big green ticks, that are alive, frequently. I don't know what they changed in these, but I do not recommend at all.
Not a huge fan of flea/tick collars, however, my dog doesn't tolerate most oral medications and I prefer to have a product that repels ticks. Using another oral product, we came home with 12 wandering ticks on her discovered hours later, and one made it to my neck once we were home! I've used topical products that have stopped working on fleas in my area. So Seresto is our choice. Very happy.
Try this Collar.
I live in a rural area in MO. I have used Frontline Plus for years on our shepherds and lab but they get in the pond or the creek frequently and I feel like the topical wears off. Have to apply monthly for sure. I was hesitant to buy these collars but went for it. I am completely amazed at how well it repels the ticks. Virtually no fleas or ticks on our dogs, couple ticks here and there but so much better!!! These collars are great. I bought them for our shop cats too and they are working beautifully. No adverse reactions. Even if I have to buy another collar until we get cold here 10collars is way different than 30 treatments of frontline!
So far, so good!
We can't use the topical drugs because they cause neurologic side effects for our Labrador. For the past many years, we've taken to obsessively checking him for ticks multiple times/day, all summer long. Despite this, every year our dog has probably 10-12 dog ticks that attach. I'm always worried about diseases and felt there were no options until I heard about this collar. So far, no side effects and no ticks. There's a lot of summer left, so we'll see how it goes. The collar was very easy to unpack and put on.
I've been using these for a few years now but I've got them from Tractor Supply and they always worked. I ordered some from here and now my dogs have fleas. I don't believe these are authentic. My pups are miserable and now I've got to use NextGuard again. I'm very disappointed with these. I will stick to Tractor Supply for my future purchases of these collars.
Best of the best!
This has been my go-to flea preventative for the past six years and I have not once been disappointed. I’ve gone from California to Texas with my dogs and seresto has yet to let us down. I have never seen a single flea or tick on any of my dogs in six years and I used to live in an extremely tick-heavy wooded area in California. One of my dogs has a lot of skin/allergy issues, but the collar hasn’t ever caused an issue with him despite his sensitivities. I haven’t experienced a single negative reaction with this product and my animals. 10/10 I hope this product never changes!
It works BUT
The collar only works on the front half of my lab mix. She is a large dog. Her backside is getting DEVOURED by fleas. Vet stated that with large dogs, the medicine from the collar doesn't go that far down large dogs back so we have to get a secondary flea prevention like Bravecto. Seems like something that costs so much should protect all of her vs only the half of her body closest to the collar especially considering we ordered the size for large dogs. Our cats and small dog it works great. So, just be aware if you have a large dog before buying this.