Shameless Pets We Be Salmon Calming Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to support your pup’s skin and coat health.
- Helps soothe your pooch’s nerves.
- Crafted with wild-caught salmon and almonds for a drool-worthy taste.
- Formulated without grain, corn, soy, or artificial flavors.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PL360 Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- True Leaf Calming Chews Large Breed Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 21-oz bag$26.97Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Calming + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Calming Cold Pressed Soft Chews With Melatonin for Adult Dogs, 90 count$36.36Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Calming Elements Bison Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free Littles ZEN Calming Roasted Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- GoodGood Calming Dog Supplement Chews, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inactive Ingredients: Sweet Potato, Oat, Rice...||Inactive Ingredients: Sweet Potato*, Oat, Rice...||Ascorbic Acid (preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Cane Molasses...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Tryptophan, Colostrum Powder....||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B-1) 25 mg...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Calming||Digestive Health, Calming||Calming||Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Molasses, Sweet Potato...||Turkey, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables, Herbs & Spices||Hickory||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Cheese, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Gluten Free||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
I have a pitbull that has severe thunderstorm stress. I got these to add to his meds (okayed by vet) when it's really bad or when it's just raining I can just give him these. They have worked really well for him! Either with adding them to his Trazadone or by themselves. I won't say they keep him perfectly calm but they allow him to lie down, which is 75-95% better than without them
Got these for our German/Ausie Shepherd, who is 80+ lbs..he has separation anxiety..used the stated amount of 3 then upped it to 4 even in his crate they didn't work..came home today from being gone for less than 2 hrs..bottom tray in crate tore all to pieces... Gonna have to try another brand..these are useless..
Stronger than expected
Been trying different calming/CBD treats for car rides and when people are over. I don't know if it's due to natural swings or some of the other compounds in these treats but we keep reducing the serving size for our 60lb Husky
My dogs love these. They work great with my babies. I have one that has high anxiety, and it allows her to just calm down enough to sleep for the night.
A bit too strong
My boy is 45 lbs and 2 made him VERY lethargic. I only want to calm him down a little for car rides. I tried 1 and that was still a little too much. I haven't tried half yet. Vet appt coming up soon, I'll try half then.
No relaxing for my pup
I decided to try this product for my pup but didn’t work at all. Not saying the product is bad just saying that it wasn’t the right one for my Ace.
To soon to tell how effective
Just rescued a dog and didn't realize he had serious health issues. So once back to health will give better review but did help with his anxiety
Finally A Calm Husky
My husband and I brought a puppy home last week and my husky has been extremely anxious so I bought these to calm her. These have been working wonders!!!! She's super picky but seems to like these treats if I stick them in her toothbrush treat in the mornings. She hasn't refused them yet which is amazing because any CBD or calming aid treat I've tried before has made her stomach upset and if that happens she refuses whatever made her feel sick.
Only used once but calmed him down , so we shall keep using it for sure I would recommend to others
They take a little time to kick in well at least for my puppies. But they do work! Would highly recommend!