Sharf Gold Touch Rainbow Curved Pet Grooming Shear
About This Item
- Made from super-sharp 440C rainbow-colored Japanese stainless steel.
- Curved-blade grooming scissors help you precisely shape your pet’s tail, underbelly and facial fur.
- Features removable rubber rings in the ergonomic handles.
- Available in 3 lengths—6.5 inches, 7.5 inches and 8.5 inches.
- Includes snap-close case for safekeeping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Ball-Point Curved Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Top Performance Ball-Point Straight Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$21.98Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Top Performance Fine Point Handle Curved Dog Shears, 7.5-in$25.28Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Shark Fin Right Silver Swivel Stainless Steel Straight Dog Shears, 7-in$179.95Chewy Price
- Kenchii Happy Puppy Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 5.5-in$25.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Rosé Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 54-Tooth$149.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Scorpion Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 9-in$89.10Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$45.00Chewy Price
- Andis Premium Straight Shear, 6.25", Right Handed$28.40Chewy Price$70.16List Price
- Shernbao DT-660S Smart Digital Detachable Dog Grooming Clipper Blade, Silver, 2 count$32.38Chewy Price$35.98List Price
- Pet Republique Mini Cat Nail Clippers$7.39Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Got dull only after a few trims
Got dull only after a few trims. And I have two small Pomeranians. Not worth the money.
These Sheers Are Awesome!!
I was waiting to see reviews on this item before I purchased since they were out of stock but I was not that patient. Once they were in stock again I ordered them & so glad I did. These sheers are so beautiful & come with a nice carrying case. These work great & the curve helps a lot for detailed cutting around the face. Before using sheers apply a few drops of oil on the pivot between the blades as you open & close them a few times, then gently wipe away excess oil with soft cloth. It is extremely important to keep tools clean & oiled to keep them in tip top working condition. Also it's important have a professional to sharpen them when they begin to dull or if you want to do it yourself always use leather so that the blade won't get grind away. You can always go to youtube to find how to videos if you're not sure how to do it.