Shed Defender Original Shedding Bodysuit for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains the shedding by trapping loose dog hair within the suit; keeps dog hair, dirt, dander and allergens out of your car and house.
- Made of premium, eco-friendly polyester spandex RecoTex fabric that’s lightweight, durable and breathable to keep your pup safe, comfortable and cool.
- Also helps reduce anxiety, protect against cold weather, shield sensitive skin from exposure, and even replace an e-collar by covering wounds and surgical sites.
- Easy to put on and take off; can even be worn on walks and potty breaks–just partially open the zipper along his belly so he can do his business.
- Machine washable and dryer friendly; available in four colors and a wide variety of sizes to fit almost every size pooch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shed Defender Sport Shedding Bodysuit for Dogs, Black, Mini$39.99Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, Medium$78.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, X-Large$53.90Chewy Price
- EverRoot by Purina Brain Health + Coconut Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$12.33Chewy Price$29.99List Price$11.71Autoship Price
- LumaSoothe Light Therapy for Dogs & Cats$174.95Chewy Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Brecknell EPB500 Pocket Balance Digital Scale$24.00Chewy Price
- Redmon Precision Digital Pet Scale Carrying Bag, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Green Gruff Detox Immunity Support Chicken Liver Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Healthy Breeds Omega HP Fatty Acid Skin & Coat Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$31.10Chewy Price$39.99List Price$29.55Autoship Price
- Live Fine 28-Day Organizer Automatic Pill Dispenser$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Healthy Breeds Pomeranian Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
Just Get a Turtle
Seriously? Dogs don't want to be in unitards. The person who made this and the people who buy it shouldn't have a dog. Take care.
Air Pret Teaser Toy
I love this thing! I like that it stores away nicely by retracting in and collapsing in. It’s great in that aspect, especially for me who doesn’t like the toys sticking out of the bag I have for my cat full of toys. Secondly. My cat loves it. He plays with it on it’s own, and when I run around the house with it, he chases it for hours. I’m very happy with this purchase and so is my cat. 10/10 recommend.
Highly recommend this
I have three cats and each have their own carrier. I have a 16, 15, and 9 pound cat, they all fit well in these and can comfortably move around. My cats like these so much and they enjoy traveling so when I pull it out, they get excited!
Will not stayin place
I have 3 dogs and this item did not work for any of them. They are all different sizes. It kept sliding off of their feet and they would get tangled up in it. It continous slid backwards and I had to keep pulling it forward. I would not recommend this item.
CHEWY, really thought this item was a joke.
Why offer this item without emphatically stressing this is not intended for use over long periods of time and only with vet approval? See a couple of mild statements to that effect, but warnings should be in bold red text. Can see nothing but discomfort or other issues for animals left too long in these things. Geez, people, brush and bond with your dog, and running the vac really will not kill you.
Hair Catcher Coat
The Shed Defender is amazing. My dog wears the largest size and a perfect fit. My car is free of dog hair and the best part, he had no problem wearing it for several hours. I highly recommend this product.
Bought this out of curiosity. My dog sheds like mad despite regular grooming, so I’ve been browsing options. This of course shouldn’t be used other than for short periods, but it’s so far a decent solution to what I had in mind for using it for. He shakes his fur out very often (allergy issues), and hair and dander would just go everywhere. Again, we brush and bathe him regularly but due to his allergies and such it remains a problem. My boy is roughly a 52lb Cattle Dog mix, and I got the Large. It looked super small when I took it out of the package but it actually fits well. Slightly snug in some spots and the sleeves are a bit long, but those are trimmable. Not bad, really.
Not worth the money
I put it on my dog and within 2 day she had chewed right through it and it was in shreds. This product is so thin that it practically rips when I zipped it up. Very CHEAP! It was an expensive lesson!
How about for dogs that roll in filth?
I’m thinking about this to keep my dog clean. She loves to roll in smelly things and dirt, especially after a bath.
He loves it
He loves wearing better then e collar. Easy to unzip for bathroom times too