Shernbao Detachable #15 Clipper Replacement Blades
Must enter code FALL2022 at checkout to redeem
About This Item
- Made with stainless steel and titanium-coated ceramic for sleek, smooth results.
- Great for use with frequent or heavy duty pet grooming.
- Designed with durability and long-lasting performance in mind.
- Made to stay cooler and quieter than traditional blades.
- Compatible with most major-brand A5 clippers including Andis, Heiniger, Oster and Wahl (each sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFromm International Premier 111BC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$40.62Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFromm International Premier 111SC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$34.78Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealLoyalty Pet Products Starter Straights Dog Shears, 8-in$79.99Chewy Price
- DealLoyalty Pet Products Starter Set Dog Shears, 4 count, 8-in$269.99Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club Dog & Cat Grooming Dryer$89.00Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealShark Fin Right Hand Non-Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 7-in$419.95Chewy Price
- DealLoyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Set Dog Shears$359.99Chewy Price
- DealShark Fin Right Hand Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 9-in$479.95Chewy Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Japanese Thinning Pet Shears$88.06Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealLoyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Chunker Dog Shears$119.99Chewy Price
- DealShernbao PGC-660B Smart Digital Detachable Blades Clipper Blade$18.38Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Linchi on Jul 14, 2022
Best clipper Blade
I’ve been a groomer for 15 yrs; used Andy’s blades for yrs but quality has gone down hill! These blades r GREAT stay sharp and run cooler than competitors