Shernbao Detachable #30 Clipper Replacement Blades
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with stainless steel and titanium-coated ceramic for sleek, smooth results.
- Great for use with frequent or heavy duty pet grooming.
- Designed with durability and long-lasting performance in mind.
- Made to stay cooler and quieter than traditional blades.
- Compatible with most major-brand A5 clippers including Andis, Heiniger, Oster and Wahl (each sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEZ Groom EZ Dry III High Velocity Dog & Cat Dryer$610.78Chewy Price$649.95List Price
- DealWahl Ultimate Competition Medium Coarse Detachable Blade Set, size 7F$30.99Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- DealKenchii Happy Puppy Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$25.00Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Rosé Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 54-Tooth$149.00Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Scorpion Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 9-in$89.10Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- DealKenchii Scorpion Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 9-in$85.99Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- DealKenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$45.00Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- DealOster CryogenX Elite Replacement Blade, size 50$60.49Chewy Price
- DealPrecise Cut G1 Straight Dog Shears, 8.5-in$99.75Chewy Price$114.00List Price
- DealPrecise Cut Patriot 44 Tooth Thinner Dog Shears$94.50Chewy Price$108.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
As a professional dog groomer I decided to try the Shernbao blades since I really love their dryers. Well all I can say is that I want to use nothing else. They maintain a sharp edge through any coat, are highly reliable and long lasting. Can't go wrong with the top quality of this blade!