Shernbao Full Steel Loop Dog Grooming Rope, Red
About This Item
- Heavy-duty grooming accessory.
- Safely and effectively restrains restless dogs.
- 3-millimeter-thick steel rope can withstand up to 250 pounds of force.
- Nylon coating makes it safe and comfortable.
- Highly adjustable via user-friendly squeeze-and-slide tabs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shernbao FT-831 Air Lift Round Dog Grooming Table, Black$289.95Chewy Price
- Andis AG/AG2 Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Andis AGC/AGP Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, Orange$7.50Chewy Price
- Shernbao GA-22 Sleeveless Tunic, Medium, Blue$13.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 31.1-in, Green$11.99Chewy Price
- Andis DBLC2 Lithium Ion Replacement Battery$118.98Chewy Price
- Oster Spray Disinfectant for Grooming Tools, 16-oz can, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price
- Raypet Wet Pet Dog & Cat Towel, 5 count, White$5.95Chewy Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 48 x 72-in, 2 count$567.90Chewy Price$631.00List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Cable Grooming Loop, Blue, 18"$8.99Chewy Price
- Resco Dog Grooming Tool Organizer$99.99Chewy Price$124.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Not quite what I need
I'm not a professional groomer. I was just looking for something to hook my dog to the eye hook I have in my outdoor shower. This is either way more than I need or not clear enough how I would use it for my big dog. The other product I got at the same time, a neck-only slip cable, is a much better functioning constraint for my dog. This one seems to be thinner cables than the other too, and the foam pads slide around so I'm not sure they would end up where they need to be.