Shernbao PGC-535 Dog Grooming Clipper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low-noise, low-vibration function helps keep canines calm during haircuts.
- Lithium-ion battery holds its charge through 3 hours of continuous use, and takes just 3 hours to recharge.
- The 1-mm titanium-alloy comb blade and ceramic shear blade are both extremely hard and sharp, and feature a special design that lets you trim fur smoothly, quickly and safely.
- 3 different-sized stainless-steel combs (3 mm, 6 mm and 10 mm) allow you to adjust for different fur lengths.
- An optional ultra-thin 0.25-mm blade that is fine enough to shave animals in preparation for veterinary surgery is available for this clipper—the Candy Series Clipper Ultra Thin Blade.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl U-Clip Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Blue$32.95Chewy Price$37.95List Price
- Wahl Clipper Blade Oil, 4-oz bottle$4.95Chewy Price
- Casfuy Energy Saving Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clippers, White$59.50Chewy Price
- Laazar Pro Shear 42 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 7-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Wahl Mini Arco Pet Trimmer, Champagne$96.85Chewy Price
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Pink, Right-Handed$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight & Safety Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Wahl Arco Cordless Pet Clipper Kit, Purple$124.99Chewy Price$156.45List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight Dog Grooming Scissors, 6-in$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Would Not Recommend!
This clipper took patches out of my goldendoodle's fur and snagged a lot, even though she didn't have any tangles or mats.
Must buy item
I recently purchased this cause I own a long haired cat nd she gets matted during the winter. It is quite nd shaved very well wth no issues. I would definitely recommend this fr doin any long haired animal as long as they are little.
I would use this again on my dog and works well. No problems. Would buy again.
Super quiet, cut perfect, my pup who usually has major anxiety over noises sat still and we were done in under 20 minutes! For us that is a record, lol
I have to say I own a lot of dog clippers and by far this is the best clippers I have purchased. They are so good I am ordering a back up pair. My dogs recently got matted and I was trying hard to get them back to thier fluffy selves. The charge holds great and I was able to cut two dogs. It is a great buy! PS I wish I saw this on another web site I could have saved some money.
Needed to buy dog only clippers for our Newfy/Great Pyrenees/lab/ (she’s part bear maybe) mix. I have professional human ones, that do not work on thick dog hair. Her hair is so thick brushing everyday wasn’t enough. I was barely getting to the undercoat using the furminator comb. She started ripping her hair out on her hind legs due to matting. I’m too afraid to use scissors. The Vet recommended we get clippers so not to hurt her further with brushing her out. I just got the clippers delivered today. I was excited to try them. They were already charged! They work work work work! And they are quiet. I was able to get behind her ears so easily that she let me do it. She is a huge baby. So today is a win! The clippers are a win! If anything changes I will leave an updated review. Thanks Chewy! You guys are the best.
this item worked good for one hair cut.. needed charging .. burned up the port and the clipper doesn't work at all .. will not charge... poor
This product works very well for trimming. It makes very little noise and dog does not seem to mind me using it.
Bought this just for paws, doesn’t work . Can’t cut her nails unless hair is removed. This did not do the job
I really love this
It works great so far. It's quiet and being cordless helps with my carpal tunnel as it makes it lighter.