Shernbao PGC-560 Smart Digital Dog Grooming Clipper, White
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 4-in-1 shear blade can be adjusted in length from #10 to #40 for a variety of hair lengths, and 4 attachable combs range from 1/8 inch to ½ inch in size, for a tailored trim to any body area.
- Lithium-ion battery holds its charge through 3 hours of continuous use, and takes just 2 hours to recharge.
- A patented cooling system prevents the clipper or its blades from overheating.
- Extended-life gold-palladium motor lasts longer than traditional motors.
- Single-speed design is suitable for most grooming needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shernbao PGC-535 Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Pink$39.00Chewy Price
- Wahl Clipper Blade Oil, 4-oz bottle$4.27Chewy Price
- Andis Pulse Li 5 Adjustable Blade Hair Grooming Clipper, Turqoise$145.88Chewy Price$214.27List Price
- Wahl SS Pro Clipper Kit$129.00Chewy Price$141.45List Price
- Shernbao PGT-410 Smart Mini Dog Grooming Trimmer, Black$49.99Chewy Price
- Wahl Touch-Up Rechargeable Battery Pet Trimmer Set, Black$38.67Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Wahl Deluxe U-Clip Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Red$39.92Chewy Price$53.95List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Combs Kit for Detachable Blades, 16 count$62.26Chewy Price$69.18List Price
- Wahl Figura Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Metallic Red$119.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Cuts like a hot knife through butter
I had my doubts about these clippers before I bought them because they were interested inexpensive. I've had several pairs of "cheap" clippers in the past and I would have to trim our doodle over the he course of a few days, taking breaks to clean and oil the blades. It was a struggle. I also have owned a pair of the more expensive name-brand clippers and they just did ok, and broke sooner than I would have expected. These clippers cut through his curly thick hair like it was butter. I literally shaved his entire body in 30 minutes. He had several matter areas around his tail that the clippers went right through. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. These are the clippers you need! They are also very quiet and never got hot.
These are the best clippers I’ve ever had! So easy to use and cuts amazingly well. They are really quite compared to ones I’ve had in the past. My baby didn’t mind them at all. Worth every penny!!
Smooth as butter and runs so quiet! Love it! Didn't get hot. Used on a poodle mix with thick hair! ...................................
Broke halfway through
These clippers are terrible. They broke halfway through grooming my dog and wouldn't turn off.
clippers and guards are duds
clippers stay cool but arent quite. makes a noise like they dont run right. guards are horrible snag dogs hair and clog easy. i use my old ones instead. use to trim feet since im stuck with them.
Actually turned out to be a great grooming tool for my standard schnauzer. It was quick (took me about 35 minutes) and thorough as opposed to my old clippers with a wall connection. Saves me about $100 to take him to the groomer in a rural area.
Good clipper terrible clipper guards
First the good. The clipper cuts hair. It is quiet. It lasts a long time on one charge. I would give them 5 stars if the clipper guards weren't so awful. I will do one pass on my Cavachon and have to remove the guard remove the hair trapped in it put it back on in order to be able to cut any more hair. It's a giant pain in the rump & doubles the time it takes to groom her. Essentially I spent way too much on a clipper that can only be used as just a trimmer.
Awesome / Quiet
I used this clipper on both my dogs it's really quiet and they sat still while I done their faces and I also used it on their paws too. I would recommend these clippers. Thanks so much.
I made a point to write this because I took a chance on this item with no reviews. I had tried a cheap $20 AA battery powered dog trimmer from a big box store and it wouldn't even touch my dog's fur, total waste. I had been using a cordless Remington trimmer for my pup which worked but I would have to make many passes and often it turned into a 3 day venture between charging and trimming. This brought me to chewy looking for something professional. Many of the cheaper ones had not great reviews while the ones with good reviews were dang near $200. I saw this one and took a chance and it was the best purchase I've made in quite some time! It cuts through my dogs thin hair (Maltese mix) like butter. It turned a 3 day frustrating job into a 30 min easy job. I haven't even had to charge it yet, it came charged and ready to work. I could only find 1 Chinese YouTube video on it but don't let that scare you, the video itself is impressive. I'm super happy and chewy did an awesome job with free 3 day shipping.