Shernbao PNG-008 Smart Cordless Dog Nail Grinder, White
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful motor maintains its speed even when grinding the thickest nails.
- Carborundum grinding stone is extremely hard and long lasting.
- 2 different settings let you adjust the grinding speed as needed.
- At less than 38 dB, operation is quiet—ideal for anxious pets.
- Lithium-ion battery holds a charge for 3 hours of continuous use—recharges in just 1.5 hours, with special built-in protection against overcharging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer, Red$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- ConairPRO Professional Cordless Two-Speed LED Dog Nail Grinder$38.20Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- ConairPRO Professional Dog Nail Grinder$24.80Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Casfuy LED Light Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, Blue$29.99Chewy Price
- Dremel 7760-PGK 4V Pet Grooming Cordless Kit$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Hertzko Electronic Dog & Cat Nail Grinder with USB Charger$16.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Andis Cordless Dog & Cat Nail Grinder$62.99Chewy Price$65.02List Price
- Dremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$5.13Chewy Price
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$39.95Chewy Price
- Dremel Grooming Discs for 7760-PGK Nail Grinder$6.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Dremel 7350-PT Cordless Dog & Cat Rotary Nail Grinder Kit$34.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Quiet and works well
My dog is scared of noises that aren’t even that loud, so I was worried about how this would work. I’m so happy to report it’s very quiet. The noise doesn’t bother him it all. It works quite well, grinds appropriately without running down. I would definitely recommend this.
Worked great until it didn't
I bought this to be used at work at a grooming salon, so it got used 5 days a week on 4-6 dogs each day. It worked fantastic, loved how quiet it was. But this last time it died it wouldnt turn back on. I charged it for hours, but the charging light never turned on like usual. It also got really hot for some reason, which never happened before. So I'm a bit disappointed that it only lasted 2 months. If it starts working again I will update this review, but for now i cant recommend it.
Nail grinder for tiny dogs
This might work for cats or very small dogs but is not powerful enough for my 50 pound dogs nails.
I've used pet nail grinders on dogs for years and while I can assure you this is the quietest I've ever had, I don't know about the performance yet. These 2 pups (both a year old) that we have now will simply NOT tolerate it around their feet. Yet. I can rub their bodies, necks and legs with it on and they're not concerned. But as soon as I get near their feet the fight is on! LOL! One Chihuahua and one Boston/Rat. I will win this war if it takes me another year to do it!
Great little quiet grinder!
This grinder is as loud as an eyebrow trimmer with a AAA battery! It barely hums! This is the first time I have been able to trim my 89 lb. mixed mastiff/boxer cross big baby that hates her feet even touched! It just takes a little off at a time and it is just dust but goes fairly fast. She has white and dark black nails too and trust me they are hard. I rubbed her all over her head and paws and she thinks it's a massager and after one try of one foot the next time did them all with her barely caring. Well made and worth it. Added benefit USB charger cord and cordless! One hand operation and light weight.
I have German shepherds this is not adequate for their nails I have tried several times, they tolerate it but I have not gotten one nail trimmed, it’s very very very slow. Probably good for puppies or little dogs with thin nails.
Way better than clippers, dogs still terrified
I don’t know if it’s just that my dog hates anything near his feet or what. i just received this in the mail and way extremely excited to try it because my dogs nails are very long and sharp, and after a horrible first attempt of of trying to cut his nails with the clippers, i knew i needed something new. always heard good things about a dremel so was excited to try it out. my dog is absolutely terrified of this because of the noise it makes. he shakes and cries when i try to use it on his nails. the only reason this is easier than the basic clippers is because it’s easier to hold him down while using this thing. i can’t slip up and hurt him. with the clippers i needed to be precise and he needed to stay still. now, he can struggle all he wants, but i have a better grip on him and am not as worried about hurting him. cutting his nails is more trouble than it’s worth, i’ve decided, and will be taking him to the groomers every other month for nail clipping. product does what it’s supposed to.
My GSD has really long nails , I think I have to cut them first. then grind because it takes long to get some off... But He lets me do it, so it doesn t scare him at all.
We are very happy with the nail grinder, especially how quiet it is. We were able to trim Mia's nails in just a few minutes with no stress for either of us.
Item works good but my dog hated it. He does not like the vibration on his nails or the sound of it. He ran from it and would bite at it when we tried to use. Had to go back to the clippers.