Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Fly TU Horse Socks
About This Item
- Stiffened vertical seams keep the socks secure and elevated.
- Lightweight, ergonomically shaped for a great fit.
- Fleece lined edges for comfort.
- Ventilated, breathable fabric.
- Touch close straps for easy adjustment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Equine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope & Crystals, EC Navy, Full$15.06Chewy Price$16.44List Price
- DealDerby Originals Classic Horse Polar Fleece Keyhole Quarter Sheet, Hunter Green, Large Horse$27.19Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Glasgow Light Weight Combo Turnout Horse Sheet, 66$109.99Chewy Price
- WeatherBeeta Stretch Bug Eye Horse Fly Mask with Covered Ears, Navy/Black, Cob$22.50Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, 78-in, bundle of 3$75.57Chewy Price$83.97List Price
- Kensington Protective Products UViator CatchMask Horse Fly Mask, Lavender Mint, Large$62.82Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Mio Fly Sheet, 66-in$47.99Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian La Pampa Horse Fly Set, Grey, 84$79.99Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Earless Horse Fly Mask, Teal, X-Large Full$26.09Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Equine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope, EC Navy, Pony$19.74Chewy Price
- Gatsby StretchX Horse Shoulder Guard, Large$20.94Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||—||—||Soft Fly Sheets|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Does the job
These fly socks do what they’re made for.. to keep flies off .. I ordered cob size but I didn’t measure first.. they’re too big for my little horse.. I wouldn’t order these again.. I found it is about impossible to get the Velcro to release to take them off.. good for if you’re not wanting to take them off..
The best I've used so far
The velcro on these fly socks is so strong that I chose to cut the top layer of Velcro into thinner strips. So there is just a thin strip from the middle of each of the three velcro strips on each sock. This alteration makes the socks much more easily used and just as safe and functional.
Best ever fly boots!
I love these fly boots! They're soft and flexible so they mold to your horses legs and they stay up! They are long enough to cover all the lower leg past the coronet. Easy care, I throw mine in the washer and dry them in the drier. I used them in Arizona where my horses were turned out on 36 acres and they did pick up stickers from bushes and weeds (not happy), but I'm now using them in Illinois where my horses are on 9 acres of pasture and no problems. I have 2 sets for each horse. I never want to be without these fly boots. Plus, they come 4 to a set so they are a great value. I love Shires products.
Fly boots Shires
The boots sagged and to hot for Arkansas summer weather. Not using them. Wasted my money.
Not for Hot Climates
I need to return. They are lined and are too hot for Florida outdoors . They also appear to run large lengthwise. I did not try them