Shires Equestrian Products De-Luxe Horse Fly Mask w/ Ears & Nose
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask With Ears||—|
About This Item
- Anti-rub binding technology for extra comfort.
- Structured three dimensional eye visor protects horses’ sensitive eyes.
- Average 70%+ UV blocking capabilities to reduce sunburn and sun bleaching.
- Fleecy seam for softness against horses’ faces.
- Reinforced darts for durability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Derby Originals Reflective Horse Fly Mask, Summer Blue, Cob/Arab$15.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, Adobe Rose, 78-in$41.95Chewy Price$43.94List Price
- Derby Originals 600D Reflective Waterproof Winter Foal & Mini Horse Turnout Blanket, Red, Medium, 36-42 in$46.38Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Equine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope, White, Cob$19.74Chewy Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield No Ears Horse Fly Mask, Warmblood$29.25Chewy Price$36.89List Price
- Farnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask with Covered Ears, Assorted, Arabian$22.49Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Nose & Ear Cover Horse Mask, Gray, Large$15.14Chewy Price$23.69List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield With Ears Horse Fly Mask, Warmblood$27.59Chewy Price$34.39List Price
- Horze Horse Fly Mask, Black/White, Cob$19.99Chewy Price
- Horze Eira Horse Fly Mask, Gray, Warmblood$34.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Excellent horse fly mask
This mask fit my quarter horse perfectly! She gets sunburned easily and this mask provides great protection for her. Great quality! I think she loves it too from what I can tell. I didn't love the time it took to receive it (almost 2 weeks). Never the less it's a great mask I recommend it.
Fly Mask works well with adjustment
The Shires De-Luxe Horse Fly Mask w/Ears & Nose works well after I custom fit the nose piece which was too long. I've had to do this before with another brand. Once I shortened the nose piece, the mask works great!
Too fancy for my guy!
Nicely made for sure, good fit as well. However I did not take into consideration that my horse eats lunch from a hay net and this mask juts out over the nose a bit. If anyone forgets to fold it up, he rubs the mask into the net. He's basically trashed it in a few trips to lunch. He also needs to stop blowing his nose on it!
Love the look
Love the looks of my new green eared fly mask. Also love the way it forms to the horses face. Fits well to the face , so the flies can't get into his eyes .