Shires Equestrian Products Deluxe Horse Fly Mask w/ Ear & Nose Fringe
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Anti-rub binding technology for extra comfort.
- Structured three dimensional eye visor protects horses’ sensitive eyes.
- Average 70%+ UV blocking capabilities to reduce sunburn and sun bleaching.
- Fleecy seam for softness against horses’ faces.
- Reinforced darts for durability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Derby Originals Premium Removable Universal Elastic Horse Blanket Leg Straps, Black$8.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Glasgow Light Weight Combo Turnout Horse Sheet, 75$109.99Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope, White, Cob$13.36Chewy Price$19.74List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tempest Original Horse Fly Sheet, White, 60-in$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Rambo Flymask Plus non treated Horse Fly Mask, Silver & Navy, Cob$49.00Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Derby Originals Nordic-Tough 1200D Ripstop Waterproof Reflective Winter Horse Turnout Rain Sheet, Electric Blue w/ Black Trim, 72-in$99.95Chewy Price$124.95List Price
- TuffRider Kozy Komfort Stable Horse Blanket, Black, 84-in$51.95Chewy Price$69.25List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, White, 51-in$29.79Chewy Price$43.94List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield No Ears Horse Fly Mask, Cob$23.59Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield With Ears Horse Fly Mask, Cob$25.59Chewy Price$34.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask With Ears||—||Fly Mask With Ears||Turnout Sheets|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Even better than before!
I had two of the older style masks which I loved. However, I needed two more masks so I could upgrade the masks for the other two horses. This new style is roomier for the eyes, their eyebrow hairs and the forelock. No mask touching the eyebrows which will bother them. The mask has more mesh allowing for a cooler head. They fit amazingly well and my horses just chill out. No rubbing trying to get it off. No head shaking because it is ill fitting. The quality is outstanding. None of my horses resist the mask being put on. They know it works, it gives them peace and one horse just puts her head down to let me slide it over her ears. I was impressed with the ones I got many years ago...these newer designs I just got are even better. Little changes make a big difference. Spend the money....you will love these masks. I love them and my horses love them too!