Shires Equestrian Products Deluxe Horse Fly Mask w/ Ear & Nose Fringe
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Anti-rub binding technology for extra comfort.
- Structured three dimensional eye visor protects horses’ sensitive eyes.
- Average 70%+ UV blocking capabilities to reduce sunburn and sun bleaching.
- Fleecy seam for softness against horses’ faces.
- Reinforced darts for durability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shires Equestrian Products Tempest Original Horse Fly Sheet, White, 78-in$39.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Premium 600D Mesh Horse Rainsheet, Blue, 84-in$72.53Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Economy 600D Turnout Horse Blanket, Mint, 84-in$75.74Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Derby Originals Windstorm Nordic-Tough 1200D Ripstop Waterproof Winter Heavyweight Horse Turnout Blanket, Orange w/ Black Trim, 84-in$109.95Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Amigo Bravo 12 Wug Lite Horse Sheet, 72$199.95Chewy Price$210.00List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, Porcelain Blue/Teal, 69-in$41.18Chewy Price$43.94List Price
- Equiline Gerald Soundproof Horse Ear Bonnet, Black, Cob$98.00Chewy Price
- Derby Originals Classic Horse Polar Fleece Keyhole Quarter Sheet, Hunter Green, Large Horse$31.36Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Derby Originals Horse Fly Mask, White, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Derby Originals Premium Removable Universal Elastic Horse Blanket Leg Straps, Black$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask With Ears||—||Turnout Sheets||Fly Mask With Ears||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Even better than before!
I had two of the older style masks which I loved. However, I needed two more masks so I could upgrade the masks for the other two horses. This new style is roomier for the eyes, their eyebrow hairs and the forelock. No mask touching the eyebrows which will bother them. The mask has more mesh allowing for a cooler head. They fit amazingly well and my horses just chill out. No rubbing trying to get it off. No head shaking because it is ill fitting. The quality is outstanding. None of my horses resist the mask being put on. They know it works, it gives them peace and one horse just puts her head down to let me slide it over her ears. I was impressed with the ones I got many years ago...these newer designs I just got are even better. Little changes make a big difference. Spend the money....you will love these masks. I love them and my horses love them too!