Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fine mesh protects against even the smaller flies.
- Stretch poll with fleece padding for a comfy fit, and full ear coverage for extra protection.
- Reinforced eye darts keep the mask out of your horse’s eyes.
- Breathable for comfy wear.
- 70+% UV protection to reduce sunburn and sun bleaching.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shoofly Leggins Horse Fly Boots, 4 count, Blue, Pony/Donkey$52.00Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears & Nose Fringe, Black, Cob$24.47Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Earless Horse Fly Mask, Teal, X-Large Full$25.55Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Cooling Horse Ice Wrap, Blue, 2 count$79.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Professional Cowboy Horse Halter & Lead, Purple/Black$11.19Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Gatsby Premium All-Purpose Horse Saddle Pad, Purple$25.17Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Mio Fly Sheet, 66-in$59.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Tough-1 Easy Breathe Easy Grazing Horse Muzzle, Black, Horse$31.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||—||—||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Love this fly mask
Absolutely LOVE this fly mask. Stays put, velcro straps are thicker and strong, the eye protection is great for my my girl that has uveitis in one eye and just looks nice overall. The ONLY thing I would change is having a hole to pull my girl's forelock through (only reason it's getting 4 stars and not 5). I didn't think about it when I ordered it, but that's my oops.
Love, Love, Love this Fly Mask
I've bought a lot of fly masks over the years, and this one is by far the nicest. Superior quality material, heavy duty Velcro and the Full Size fits my 16.1 hand Mare, perfectly. Super nice looking on.
I had to write a review for this fly mask as it deserves good press! My mare has never kept a fly mask on. It doesn't look particularly different from other quality brands although there is elastic at the poll, and I didn't see how it could perform any better, but for some reason my mare does not get this one off. Fly free at last!
Shires Fly Mask
This is a Great Fly Mask but I am glad I ordered it in Cob Size because by the 3rd day the elastic was stretched enough that the Horse size would have had large gaps over the Crown area.
Very high quality fly mask, by far the best one I have ever purchased. The xs pony size fits my 32" mini almost perfect. He was able to get it off but he has been able to get every mask he has ever worn off so I don't blame this mask for that.
hates all fly masks
love the quality of the fly mask, my horse hates all fly masks, but seems to tolerate this one over most. thank you
Best best best fly mask
My horse cannot remove this mask! Its the only one she can't remove i have ever tried. She is a Houdini! And the structure and quality are also the best! Highly recommend. Washes well, dries fast. Nice padding to protect from rubbing. And great to have two elastic straps with great velcro.
Favorite fly mask!
Quality is great, strong material for horses that play hard with others.
Great Fly Mask
I love this mask. It stays on very well and the velcro doesn't deteriorate as quickly as some of the other brands I've tried. Part of me wishes they were available without ears, as that's why my last one fell apart. However, it lasted almost two full summers, which is far better than usual. Plus teal is my color! I look forward to using it next year.