Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Earless Horse Fly Mask
About This Item
- Fine mesh protects against even the smaller flies.
- Stretch poll with fleece padding for a comfy fit.
- Reinforced eye darts keep the mask out of your horse’s eyes.
- Breathable for comfy wear.
- 70+% UV protection to reduce sunburn and sun bleaching.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mio Fly Sheet, 75-in$59.99Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears & Nose Fringe, Black, Full$27.19Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Fly TU Horse Socks, Teal, Cob$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Bubble Horse Fly Boots, 4 count, Desert Sand, X-Large$55.88Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Tendon Horse Boots, Grey, Cob$30.59Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Air Motion Brushing Horse Boots, Grey, Pony$30.59Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Derby Originals Horse Polo Wrap, 4 count, Navy$17.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Prodigy Athletic Horse Boots, Medium, Black$73.75Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Brushing Horse Boots, Pink, Large$44.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Closure Type||Velcro||Velcro||Velcro||Slip On||Adhesive|
|Tack Type||—||—||—||—||Fly Mask With Ears|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great Fly Mask
I love this fly mask. It is so much easier to put on my horse than others I've used because of the nice wide opening at the pole. It fits great and looks and feels more comfortable than others. It's stretchy and the mesh is very small so tiny insects can't sneak through. Reasonably priced and a very good buy.
not typical shires fit
I love Shires fly masks, they wear and wash well, with some of mine being 7 years old. Every horse in my barn has one. When I adopted my mule, the large shire masks I have with the fringe were too small for him in that it rubbed his eye. They don't make shires masks for mules with the fringe or ears. when I ordered this for Leroy judging on my large shires mask, I thought this may work for him. it does with one exception, he has a narrow face so even when adjusted as small as I can make it's still loose. If he wants to rub it off he can. Luckily he's smart and prefers to keep it on!
Love this fly mask
Finally a nice fitting quality mask for my large mustang pony! He usually is a Cob size but someone rec. go down a size so Ponysize fit perfect. Mask runs a bit larger. He is a 20 yr. rescue stallion. The mask does not hit on his eyes either, nice material to see through too.
Best fly mask I've found
Very well made and stays on. Padding where touches head. Mesh portion is designed to keep mask off eyes. Strong double velcro straps.
Great fly mask
This Shires fly mask without ears is great. Runs large. I ended up ordering cob size which fits my 14.3 gelding fine. It’s nice looking and well made.
Great, except for eye poking
Got this mask after trying several for my rescue draft who gets eye ulcers. I was so excited as this is just a great mask except for the fact that if Dually rubs her face the material, which is stiff, gets pushed in and it pokes her in the eye, and stays there, irritating her eye! I thought I could add some reinforcement to keep it from doing that but it's really beyond my scope. Just a shame. I hope Shires gets enough feedback that they fix this problem.
it only lasted about a week
I won't order this brand again- it lasted only about a week- totally shredded by who knows what- i've never had a fly mask fall apart that fast
Nice fly masks but they run large
I ordered a cob and full size. Full was huge and was even too large for my 16h QH who has a large head. Chewy was great they refunded my money and I was able to donate the masks. I ordered the masks all in cob size and they fit perfectly.
Mask works great. Keeps the flies out of the horses face.
This fly mask is the first one to fit our 13hand POA pony really well. It is well made and has soft fleece padding.