Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ears & Nose Fringe
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fine mesh protects against even the smaller flies, and fly fringe keeps flies away from your horse’s nose.
- Stretch poll with fleece padding for a comfy fit, and full ear coverage for extra protection.
- Reinforced eye darts keep the mask out of your horse’s eyes.
- Breathable for comfy wear.
- 70+% UV protection to reduce sunburn and sun bleaching.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Combo Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 57-in$131.20Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- DealWeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Standard Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 69-in$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Premier Free II Detach-A-Neck Heavy Horse Blanket, Dark Blue/Gray/White, 66-in$278.20Chewy Price$294.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Ultra Cozi II Detach-A-Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Charcoal/Blue/White, 78-in$287.99Chewy Price$419.99List Price
- Derby Originals Reflective Fly Horse Mask with Ears & Nose Cover, Small$25.70Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian La Pampa Horse Fly Set, Grey, 69$79.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider 1200 D Comfy Winter Horse Blanket, Purple, 81-in$89.95Chewy Price$103.90List Price
- Saxon 1200D With Gusset Standard Neck Medium II Horse Blanket, Hunter/Black, 60-in$79.05Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Horse Blanket, Black, 69-in$89.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Derby Originals 600D Reflective Waterproof Winter Foal & Mini Horse Turnout Blanket, Red, Medium, 36-42 in$46.38Chewy Price$62.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||—||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask With Ears|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Finally one he likes to wear!! It fits, Mom!!
Took a while to find a flymask that fit his head and he will agree to wear. He was kept intact until 4yo, so has the larger jaw. That and he is a small horse, almost large pony. I have a Shires Equestrian mask for my mare and it fits her nice. This one is a different style, and the cob fits him nicely. At first he would pull it off within a few minutes. Discovered he does not like the ears so trimmed them out. Since removing them he will wear the mask all day. Both of them like the nose fringe, stops so much head shaking for the flys. I find these masks to be sturdy - she just finished her 3rd year with hers! They are easier to see through and seem to stay cleaner than other brands I've tried. Like the double velcro for adjustability, especially to fit his head.
Buying another Mask Soon
My masks (horse size) fringe hangs over the nostrils so actually better for fly and sun protection. Pricing was good.
One of best fitting/durable masks I have bought. Great price too. Wish I would of bought a few more!
Durable and sticks
Only mask to have lasted in place on the horse, for at least 1month so far, and with no rips or tears. I use on a horse who is pastured and gets into all kinds of conditions out there.
Best Fly Mask to date
We have horses since 1992 and they are turned out as a herd during the day. The Shire Fly Masks last years! None of the other brands did last more than a season at best and the price is unbeatable. Highly recommend them. True to size.
Shires makes nice stuff
Nice fly mask. The fringes probably make it more comfortable to wear, keeping the horse cooler while still providing coverage.