Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with enzymes to boost cleaning performance and eliminate stubborn stains.
- Biodegradable and sulfate-free.
- Safe for all types of washable fabrics.
- Rinses thoroughly and deodorizes fabrics leaving a fresh, clean scent behind.
- For use in commercial or standard top and front loading high-efficiency washing machines.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ion Fusion Severe Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Odormute Pet Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 15-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- Simple Solution Pet Stain & Odor Remover with Pro-Bacteria & Enzyme Formula, 1-gallon$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- TriNova Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$44.97Chewy Price$42.72Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer, 1-gal$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Zero Odor Pet Odor Eliminator, 64-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- PL360 Forest Citrus Fragrance Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 28-oz bottle, 2 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- dealSimple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal refill bottle$32.39Chewy Price$34.49List Price$30.77Autoship Price
- Bissell Spot Clean Pet Stain & Odor 2X Concentrated Machine Formula, 32-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Emmy's Best Pet Products Enzyme-Based Pet Odor & Stain Eraser, 1-gal bottle$44.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer Carpet Pad Penetrator, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||—|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Protector||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Contains water, proprietary essential oil blend and preservatives.|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I love this cleanser. I use it for all of my bed linens, blankets, and furniture covers. It really helps remove everyday pet odors as well as other more specific odors due to pet accidents. I haven’t needed it for stain removal, so I’m not sure how it works in that area. I’ve even started using this detergent to wash my bath towels. They come out so much fluffier and less funky. To be honest, I don’t measure out the detergent appropriately, but so far it’s worked out fine. I just pour a few “glugs” in my liquid detergent dispenser. Everything comes out clean and fresh!!
Bam, clean, fresh smell.
Wow. I have an old dog with incontinence so the house is covered in washable pads. Some wash well in a regular wash but others smelled and stained terribly. I had to wash two to three times to get them clean. With this one and done!
Does the trick!!
This stuff is a lifesaver with multiple dogs, and occasional territorial marking!
So I actually bought this because I work in seafood and NOTHING would get the smell out of my clothes. You barely need any. I actually soaked my clothes in a double dose for about 20 hours first. I also did use it on rugs and beds that my cat with urinary issues peed on. It worked on them too. It seemed pricy but I was desperate. The amount you use is so worth the price especially since it works!! I just would say use it for soaking and then just a regular wash after. But I will be purchasing again in the future, whenever that is based on the fact that it’s good for 170 loads.