Shout Pets Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover for Carpeting & Upholstery, 32-oz bottleBy Shout
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Dual-action enzymatic formula lifts stains on the spot, and continues to eliminate stains and odor-causing bacteria for 8 hours.
- Heavy duty cleaning power for even the toughest stains and odors from vomit, urine, and feces.
- Works on carpets, fabrics, and upholstery, and even on stains that have already set in.
- Prevents pets from repeat marking by eliminating odor-causing bacteria that can attract pets to soil the same area.
- Formula is proudly made in the USA with a pleasant, odor-neutralizing fragrance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (Aqua/Eau), C12-15, Pareth-9...||Aqua (Water), C12-15 Pareth-9, Sodium Xylenesulfonate...||Water, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Modified Polymer...||Water (Aqua/Eau), C12-15 Pareth-9, Sodium Xylenesulfonate...||Active Ingredients: Purified Water, Natural Non-Pathogenic Bacteria, Denatured Ethanol...|
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Fabric, Furniture/Upholstery, Carpet||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Fabric, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry, Bedding|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
This cleaner has the very best scent. Don’t worry about a chemical smell left behind.
I think this works well
Being indoors with dogs so much because of Covid 19, the house got a stale smell. The AC has been on because of the extreme heat and humidity so we could not 'air' out the apt. The shout seemed to 'lighten' the air,
Probably the only passable enzyme cleaner
This product is passable bc at least it gets the job done (no urine smell) and doesn’t smell any worse than your everyday household antibacterial spray. Personally, I feel like enzyme cleaners work in terms of removing urine odor, but don’t do anything for deterring your pet from going on the same spot over and over. Also, never seen this happen before, but my husband cut his hand on the spray nozzle. How? No clue. This isn’t designed any differently bottle wise than Lysol. Your call to purchase or not, but I wouldn’t again. That said, not the worst thing on earth.
I received bottle and cap was missing and broken.cant use. Cheap!
So glad I bought this! It really works! My wool carpet is saved from my puppy's accident.
Great smell works well
Works well for cleaning my cat boxes and the occasional throw up. Also works for people urine and other odors. Fresh pleasant scent