Silly Squeakers Wine Bottles Squeaky Stuffing-Free Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to suit dogs of all sizes, this hilarious toy makes an excellent gift for any pet lover.
- Comparable in size to a typical split bottle of wine and designed for supervised play—scoring a 2 on Tuffy's "Tuff Scale," these bottles are not designed for chew time.
- Includes 1 internal squeaker to hold your pup's attention.
- Made of a custom blend of safe rubber that you can trust with your pooch.
- Tuffy's is known to make some of the world's most durable toys, so parents can be rest assured that, like a fine wine, this toy will only get better.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Action Ridges Dog Chew Toy, Medium$16.45Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Glow/Orange, Large$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.86Chewy Price$24.39List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$20.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.95Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Nylabone Double Action Power Chew Bacon Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$22.60Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- JW Pet Bad Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creatures Purple Pete Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price$34.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Water Toy||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free, Water Toy||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Training, Exercise, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky|
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Great and tough!
This is the only toy my dog wants to play fetch with. This is her third one from this brand and she loves them all. Through the years, none have cracked/been torn up through all the fetch we’ve played
Rubber wine bottle
My dog loves this. Also makes for funny pictures and laughs when she plays with it.
Squeaker toy was for Dexter
Thought Dexter would like as he likes squeaky toys, but he prefers soft squeaky toys more than hard plastic.
My dog is a tough chewer. This toy lasted longer than the other ones so I appreciate that!
My dog is obsessed with this wine bottle. I think this picture says it all...
love it, but easy to chew to shreds
My labs love it, but chewed the ends off very quickly due to the soft material
So, i bought this toy for my girl, Athena. She loves the toy and omg, she drove us nuts for a day squeaking the toy but, it broke in one day. But, even with the squeaker broken, she loves the toy. So, 4 stars is what I give it and highly recommend it.
needs work on the top otherwise excellent
Bought this for my neighbors dog who was not feeling well . She loved it and seemed to feel better playing with it. After short time she chewed off the top of the wine bottle, making the toy squeekless. This dog "Keely" loves squeaky toys and takes very good care of them.She can destroy a stuffed animal in no time . Before I bought this I read a review on line that complained about the same problem and blamed it on poor construction. I think there is something about the top of the wine bottle that causes this to happen. The wine bottle is well constructed and made of steady material, the manufacturers should look into this.
Is not plush
I know the product name saws plush, but what I received was like a rubber material. It was still hollow and soft, but it was not fabric material.
It's a hit!
My dog loves this thing and it kept her busy for quite some time, however, make sure you can handle the noise, lol! It's loud but I don't mind it. Not so good if you're on a conference call!