Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Antimicrobial Horse Ointment, 2-oz tube
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with medical-grade active ingredients to help stop 99.9% of bacteria, so your horse can heal faster.
- Promotes the removal of damaged tissue from wounds and encourages new tissue growth.
- Contains natural neem oil to repel pesky insects.
- 100% free from hypochlorous acids and pH balanced.
- Moisturizing ointment helps soften scabs while healing the wound underneath.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andover Healthcare CoFlex Vet Horse, Dog & Cat Bandage, Red, 4-in$1.89Chewy Price$2.49List Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Banixx Dog, Cat, Poultry & Horse Wound Care Spray, 16-oz bottle$18.95Chewy Price$19.66List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Creative Science Wartsoff Wart Dog & Horse Ointment, 4-oz jar$12.59Chewy Price$14.32List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Antimicrobial Horse Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.67Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- Manna Pro Cut-Heal Pad Heal Extreme Endurance Protection Dog & Horse First Aid Treatment, 8-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Nu-Stock Pierce's All Purpose Horse Ointment, 12-oz bottle$14.24Chewy Price$14.80List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Soothing Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$68.96Chewy Price$71.99List Price$65.51Autoship Price
- 3M Veterinary Elastic Dog, Cat & Horse Adhesive Tape, 6 count, 2-in$20.99Chewy Price
- Curicyn All-Purpose Dog, Cat, Bird & Horse Eye Care Solution, 2-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Absorbine Fungasol Fungal Treatment Horse Ointment, 13-oz tub$13.89Chewy Price$18.69List Price$13.20Autoship Price
- Happy Horse Neem Oil Horse Topical, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Manuka Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter...||Purified Water, Manuka Honey, Propylene Glycol...||Collodial Silver 20 PPM, De-Ionized Water||Linseed Oil, Crude Menhaden Fish Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Balsam Of Fir||Active Ingredients: Petroleum Jelly, Ichthammol (20% w/w), Lanolin.|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Miracle in a tube!
Silver Honey works ! Fact! I was referred by a Hospice Nurse for Skin Breakdown on People! I would argue this product is life changing! As a caregiver I know what works and this does!
Not gonna lie, it's amazing
So my big 80+ lb tough boy messed up his muzzle, and this within a few days cleared it right up. I was amazed with how fast it healed his skin, because it was messed up pretty good. And I'm sure he thought it tasted amazing too because he wouldn't stop licking it either haha
Seems to Work
You only need a tiny bit. it seems to be helping close the wound I’m treating on my horse. I can’t say if it’s better than the other options I’ve been using but it’s good stuff.
New user for product
I started using it on my horses wounds do not know yet how it will work. Hoping for good results.
I use this ointment on my off the track Thoroughbred mare who arrived at my farm with scabby legs from sitting in a field for a year. After washing her legs with medicated wash and drying them well, I applied the Silver Honey ointment daily to her scabs. I am delighted with the results. Dramatic healing in less than a week. Now, her legs are clean, healed and healthy. I also use it on my retired senior Paint who is prone to pastern dermatitis when we have a lot of rain. In three days, his pasterns healed and new hair is growing in. Best ointment ever! Well worth it. I'll always keep it in hand in my tack room.
I had my doubts, but my sister who's a nurse said the ingredients were good and used in products for humans soooo I gave it a shot. I was a little surprised at how well this worked! If you need a product for cuts, hot spots, or skin issues this should work for you. I really only used a small amount so it will last a fairly long time too.