Silver Lining Herbs Herbal Horse Dewormer SupplementBy Silver Lining Herbs
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Herbal wormer is effective against all parasites and doesn’t lead to parasite resistance.
- Gentle on your horse’s digestive tract.
- Wormer creates an environment that isn’t welcoming to worms—designed for naturally keeping horses worm-free.
- Herbal blend includes clove, kelp, sage, slippery elm and wormwood.
- 10-day treatment is easy to administer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Barberry, Cascara, Garlic...||Brewers Yeast, Diatonaceous Earth, Garlic...||Diatomaceous Earth||Brewers Dried Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast.||Dehydrated Seaweed Meals, Flax, Yeast Culture...|
|Health Feature||Anti-Parasitic||Itch & Redness Remedy, Pest Control||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
How much do you give per day?
Answer by • Apr 22, 2020
It is recommended to give 1 level scoop per day for 10 days, for 1000-1200 pound horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb bag, and 11 scoops per 3 oz bag.
I’m going to try this in lieu of the other dewormers. Hot shoes this work?
Answer by • Feb 18, 2020
This supplement creates an environment that is not welcoming to worms and is designed for naturally keeping horses worm-free.
Is this safe for cats?
Answer by • Sep 15, 2020
This dewormer supplement is formulated for use with horses, only.
Is this safe for use in goats? And what is the dosage?
Answer by • Mar 10, 2020
This supplement is only intended to be used for horses and dogs.
Be the first to recommend this product.