Silver Lining Herbs Keep Cool Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bagBy Silver Lining Herbs
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Supports your horse’s overall nervous system and promotes normal nerve impulses.
- Promotes a cool and calm response to stressful situations.
- May help relieve tension caused by changes in schedules.
- Herbal blend includes burdock, catnip, chamomile, rose hips, valerian and echinacea.
- Can be fed daily for ongoing support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Burdock, Catnip, Chamomile...||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Hops, Wood Betony, And Passion Flower.||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Passion Flower...||Active: Sweet Orange Essential Oil 400 Mg, Magnesium 1500 Mg, Inactive: Yeast Culture...||Calcium 100mg - 160mg, Salt 2800mg - 3200mg, Sodium 1000mg - 1400mg...|
|Health Feature||Calming, Nerve Care||Calming||Calming||Vitamins & Minerals, Calming||Calming|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
For your Cool product does it take several doses before there is any effect?
Answer by • Mar 10, 2021
Herbs are assimilated at the cellular level as they enter the body and travel throughout the system. The benefits of a complete and healthy diet may take 30-90 days to recognize.
the dosage says "give 1 daily" but doesn't clarify how much is one. the bag is 16 oz. How many daily doses is that?
Answer by • Feb 13, 2020
The recommended dosage is 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per bag.
Be the first to recommend this product.