Silver Lining Herbs Kolik Eaz Colic Relief Paste Horse Supplement, 80-cc syringe
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes a comfortable and relaxed gastrointestinal tract in your horse.
- May help to relieve colic symptoms like excess gas, abnormal gut sounds and hard manure.
- Paste is easy to administer and should be kept on hand in case of colic.
- Active ingredients include slippery elm, ginger and cascara.
- Made with high-quality herbs and inactive ingredients like coconut oil and vegetable oil.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AniMed Hoof Medic Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub$38.65Chewy Price$51.69List Price$36.72Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Concentrate, 1-qt bottle$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price
- Uckele Aloe Vera Digestive Formula Pellets Horse Supplement, 4.3-lb bag$39.95Chewy Price$44.95List Price$37.95Autoship Price
- dealTerry Naturally Animal Health Curamax Powerful Curcumin Pellets Horse Supplement, 1-lb canister$59.61Chewy Price$76.95List Price$56.63Autoship Price
- Kentucky Performance Products Equi-Jewel Rice Bran Energy Pellets Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Farnam Rain Maker Horse Hoof Moisturizer, 32-oz$31.49Chewy Price$34.49List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- AniMed Vitamin E & Selenium Crumblet Nutritional Hay Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub$25.40Chewy Price$24.13Autoship Price
- Uckele Gut Digestive & GI Support Formula Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$42.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price$40.80Autoship Price
- Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research EquiShure Time-Released Hindgut Buffer Powder Horse Supplement, 2.75-lb bucket$49.35Chewy Price$51.95List Price$46.88Autoship Price
- Uckele CocoSoya Fatty Acid Formula Liquid Horse Supplement, 5-gal bottle$104.95Chewy Price$109.95List Price$99.70Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Natural Vitamin E Plus Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$78.70Chewy Price$97.90List Price$74.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Slippery Elm, Ginger and Cascara.||Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Hydrated Sodium Aluminosilicate...||Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Sugar, Dextrose...||Sucrose, Dried Whey, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Bismuth, Calcium, Magnesium, Aluminum Hydroxide, Kaolin, Aloe Vera.|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Colic Relief||Digestive Health, Recovery||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
This stuff works!
I bought this to have on hand since my B.E.L.L.S. drops were gone and I couldn't find them anywhere. Our mare colicked last evening, so we gave her the tube and walked her. Within 45 mins, she was feeling better and wanted to eat her dinner. No vet call and she's fine today! I'm ordering another tube to have on hand and won't ever be without it. Great product that really works!!
Kolik Eaz from Silver Lining Herbs
I usually have a tube of this on hand-just "in case". I did have to use a tube on one of our ponies recently with good results. (She was showing signs of mild colic) I purchased a tube to replace the one I used, but noticed that the label was different, and the "new" tube had LESS ingredients. I called the phone # for the company(which I think is someone's house by the way they answered the phone) asked about the ingredients, which they seemed surprised to hear, but then said "hey less is better, right?" I am ok with that, but when I asked why there was NO EXPERATION DATE on the new tubes (like the old ones had) she said, "oh it's good for 2 years" OK, but how do I know when it was manufactured and when the 2 years are up? I ended up writing on the tube so I knew when I purchased it. I like the product, but their new packaging is not the best. (the old tubes were also shrink-wrapped)
Take a chance on this, I was sure glad I did!
I purchased on a whim, hoping I would never have to use this and chucked it in my first aid supply, just to meet my free ship requirement. It had amazing reviews on google.Well an old horse, a rain storm and a hurricane later, my 19 year got his first colic episode after being stall bound. While under distress, saw horse stance, descended and in obvious high level gastric pain, this made an incredible impact very quickly with some gentle hand walking. I was thrilled. I will have this on hand for life. I wanted to phone the company and thank them. Don't be caught with JUST the vets phone number, be your horse's hero and have this in your barn! The soothing effects of Ginger are immediate... this isn't just some modified corn starch gum with a Farnam Label, its straight shot of well studied quality herbs that preform. Thank you, Silver Lining!