Silver Lining Herbs LCR Digestive Health Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bagBy Silver Lining Herbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Herbal blend supports a natural balance in your horse’s digestive system.
- May help to relieve issues like abnormal gut sounds, poor behavior, poor work ethic and discomfort related to stomach upset.
- Supports proper gut pH.
- 12-herb formula includes marshmallow, slippery elm, chamomile, licorice and goldenseal for natural support.
- Made in a National Animal Supplement Council-compliant facility in Idaho.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Marshmallow, Plantain, Slippery Elm...||A proprietary blend of (Psyllium, Corn Silk, Slippery Elm...||Active: Yucca 700 Mg, Fenugreek 1500 Mg, Fructo Oligosaccharide 3000 Mg...||Active Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, Mannanoligosaccharides...||Oat Bran, Cabbage, Montmorillonite Clay...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Soy Free||Non-GMO, Organic|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
My horse is eating again!
Firstly I'm so happy silver lining herbs is available at chewy! It makes it so much easier to get a good price and free fast shipping. Around November my 18 yr mare prone to stressing herself out ended up having almost colic but not quite symptoms. She was very uncomfortable, laying down, refused to eat anything. Her stomach wouldn't stop making very loud noises, very bloated constantly trying to pee. Very tiny pony like poop and even burping. I changed her grain that was more enticing and made for horses with ulcers along with I added LCR all her problems stopped in a week except her sore back. I tried adding extra fat to get her weight back up and she stopped eating again her stomach noises and burping came back. So I went back to just the grain and LCR nothing else added and she's once again doing better. Not even half way through the bag and its the only thing that has worked on helping her stomach getting her eating again. Definitely recommend and can't wait to see where we are when she finishes the bag or off she needs to stay on it longer.