Silver Sulfadiazine Cream
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream is an effective treatment or preventative for serious infections. This antibiotics cream may be used for second to third degree burns on the skin.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Osurnia Otic Gel for Dogs, 1-mL, 2 tubes$43.57Chewy Price$41.39Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 30 Chews$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 100-mg, 30 Chews$42.80Chewy Price$40.66Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Meloxicam Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg/mL, 30 mL$53.60Chewy Price$50.92Autoship Price
- Glipizide Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 5-mg/0.1 mL, 6 mL$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Atenolol Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 6-mg/0.1 mL, 9 mL$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I used this for my dogs paws that were pretty red. The next day it improved a great deal. I did it at night during their bedtime so they won't lick it off.
Works very good for Burns
We had a large tub of this cream. Got it from our Vet many yrs ago. I'm not sure it's original use for animals but I can say, if you accidently burn your self while in the kitchen, apply this cream 2 or 3 times per day and it will keep your skin from blistering and peeling. We needed a couple fresh tubes and Chewy had them.
Open Wound Aid
After a cancerous lump removal went south my moms and pops have to rub this jazz on my huge Texas shaped chest wound. This cream is the most gentle to apply, available in a tube. The other mfg stuff is thicker and in a container you dip into. Thank you for a quality product in helping in our recovery!!