Simparica Trio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 5.6-11.0 lbs, (Purple Box)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Help your furry friend fight off pests with Simparica Trio Chewable Tablets for Dogs! Every purchase comes with 6 treatments that are specially formulated for canine companions 8 weeks of age and older, weighing between 5.6 and 11 pounds. Simparica Trio is the first and only product that combines sarolaner, moxidectin and pyrantel in each treatment to help prevent heartworm disease, kill fleas before they can lay eggs, kill 5 types of ticks, treat and prevent flea infestations and treat and control roundworms and hookworms. And each monthly chewable tablet has a palatable liver flavor and can be taken with or without food!
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
|Color on Box||Weight Range||Strength||Dosage||Product Page|
|Gold||2.8-5.5 lbs||3 mg Sarolaner, 0.06 mg Moxidectin, 12.5 mg Pyrantel||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Purple||5.6-11.0 lbs||6 mg Sarolaner, 0.12 mg Moxidectin, 25 mg Pyrantel||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Caramel||11.1-22.0 lbs||12 mg Sarolaner, 0.24 mg Moxidectin, 50 mg Pyrantel||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Teal||22.1-44.0 lbs||24 mg Sarolaner, 0.48 mg Moxidectin, 100 mg Pyrantel||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Green||44.1-88.0 lbs||48 mg Sarolaner, 0.96 mg Moxidectin, 200 mg Pyrantel||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Brown||88.1-132.0 lbs||72 mg Sarolaner, 1.44 mg Moxidectin, 300 mg Pyrantel||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simparica Trio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 11.1-22.0 lbs, (Caramel Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$150.97Chewy Price$143.42Autoship Price
- Simparica Trio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 44.1-88 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$168.41Chewy Price$159.99Autoship Price
- Simparica Trio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 22.1-44.0 lbs, (Teal Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$163.53Chewy Price$155.35Autoship Price
- Simparica Trio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 2.8-5.5 lbs, (Gold Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$145.86Chewy Price$138.57Autoship Price
- Simparica Trio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 88.1-132.0 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$170.73Chewy Price$162.19Autoship Price
- Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 11.1-22 lbs, (Orange Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$99.67Chewy Price$94.69Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, up to 25 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 5.4-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Easy to give and my dog has no side effects
Was very easy to give and my dog takes the tablet and chews it right up. Have not had any side effects from it and the fact that you don't have to buy 3 different products because one tablet takes care of it all.
TOO many pills
We love Chewy but somehow got 2 separate orders and of course were charged for 2 orders -- all on the same day. We will use them but not exactly ready to put out that much cash all at once. But we will certainly continue using Chewy ! Love it !
Going back to our old meds
Used to use Sentinel and Nexgard for heartworms and fleas. Switched to this a few months ago because it was more economical. I've seen 2 fleas ON ME today. Going back to the old stuff that works!
Simparica the best!
This is the best because it’s one treatment for All. My puppy can chew the pill as well. I’m very thankful that this type of treatment for fleas, ticks, and heart worms is available. Now I don’t have to remember what to buy, it’s all right there in one pill!
Tried and true
I have given my dog Simparica Trio for several years, on the advice of the veterinarian. He has had none of the problems that it prevents.
I have my 9 pound dog the pill and she ate the whole thing. A few days later we ran in the park and found at least 18 ticks on her!!!! They were all over. This pill did absolutely nothing and maybe even made it worse cuz I never heard of a dog getting over 16 ticks at once!!!!!!!!
Covers All The Bases!
I used to give my dog Sentinel and Bravecto, which worked fine. But, switching to Simparica has been WAY EASIER because it is just the one pill every month. The most challenging part of having two meds was that one was monthly and the other was every six weeks and I would forget one of them... This is SO MUCH BETTER!
You sent me tablets. I was under the impression the med was in the form that is applied to the back of the neck. I cannot comment on its effectiveness as it has only been 2 days since pup had pill
Life made easy
I was hesitant about ordering meds online especially since these require a prescription which Chewy needed to obtain from my veterinarian. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Chewy responded to my order. They contacted my vet within one day of placing my order, and I received the meds shortly thereafter. Will definitely be using Chewy again.
They were friendly and helpful with changing my address and everything arrived on time!