Simple Green Bio Dog Stain & Odor Remover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Uses a combination of beneficial bacteria, enzymes and other soil and odor-fighting ingredients to help clan and deodorize.
- May be used on a variety of surfaces including carpet, rugs, upholstery, towels, bedding, porous concrete, brick and block, patios decks, artificial turf and more.
- Can be used as a spot treatment for small accidents or in carpet cleaners to clean and deodorize larger areas; also helps clean hard surfaces like flooring, litter pans and kennels.
- Powerful cleaner has a fresh scent that leaves your home smelling great; works on both new accidents and old, stubborn stains.
- Optimized for use around your furry family members.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TriNova Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$44.97Chewy Price$42.72Autoship Price
- Biokleen Bac-Out Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal$29.98Chewy Price$30.35List Price
- Thornell K.O.E. Kennel Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Eucalyptus Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Pet Stain & Odor Remover with Pro-Bacteria & Enzyme Formula, 1-gallon$26.29Chewy Price$27.99List Price$24.98Autoship Price
- Odormute Pet Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 15-oz$14.90Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal refill bottle$32.39Chewy Price$34.49List Price$30.77Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Sunny Lemon Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 128-oz bottle$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Aerosol Dog Stain & Odor Eliminator Foam, 17.5-oz bottle, 2 count$18.75Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.81Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Healthy Habitat Natural Pet Cleaner & Deodorizer, 1-gal bottle$23.38Chewy Price$26.29List Price$22.21Autoship Price
- Aunt Fannie's Carpet Refresher Lemon Deodorizer, 16-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Modified Polymer...||Purified Water, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Glycerin...||N/A||N/A||Water, Natural Enzymes, Organic Stabilizers.|
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Fabric, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry||Carpet, Hard Surface, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry||Hard Surface|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
I had hopes for this one, we don't have strong smells as we clean pet mistakes right away. I don't really think this was probably our best option.
Used to love "regular" Simple Green
But I tried to save money vs. a brand of something else I usually use for pet/carpet/smell, and Simple Green has always been a good product for "regular" cleaning, but there is something really, really off with this stuf; wish I could put my finger on it. I will say the smell is very strong, so I can't use it. Not returning though.
Better Than The “red & white” brand
This is the best product for all pet cleanup - it also has a fresh, clean fragrance.
My senior dog has lots of accidents. Proper cleaning of the area and applying this has helped to eliminate the odor tremendously.
I bought this after my elderly dog had a massive accident due to diabetes (diagnosed the next day). His accident affected a wool rug and an expensive Karastan carpet. This product absolutely fixed the issue! No smell, no stain!! Highly recommend!
To soon to tell…
I found that it left spots on my laminate floors, and also the spray nozzle didn’t work resulting in the chemical getting all over me. I had to pour it in another spray bottle to use it. I don’t like the spots on my floors. I will update if it changes.
Simple and Green
Simple Green has been a trusted garage and household cleaner... works fine on those whoopsies
works on cat mucus too
We have used this for the normal indoor accidents but recently tried it on cat mucus that gets stuck on the couch or walls. My kitty has feline herpes which causes him to sneeze often. This has been the only stuff that can get his snot (I know, gross) off the couches and walls.
The ONLY stuff I trust
I have a small male dog that I adopted many years ago. He was not fixed when I adopted him, and he used to mark in the house. I can't tell you how many sprays I've tried- and while the smell went away with many of them, SO many rugs were left with permanent circles from other sprays. But NEVER with this one. I use it on my fabric couch, the hard flooring, and various carpets with confidence. I've also used it in a spot cleaning machine, but it works best when you follow the directions exactly for rugs/upholstery: saturate the spot, fold some paper towels or an old towel over it, and place an object on top to weight it. The stain soaks out and is neutralized. Repeat if necessary. It works on old stains this way as well.
Really like this stuff
This stuff is great!! It’s a good product, definitely a nice thing to just have on hand. It Works quickly, also works really good on non pet related things. Which is just a bonus:)