Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Specifically formulated to eliminate odors and stains from cat urine, feces and vomit.
- Unique Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula breaks down odors and stains at the source, and helps discourage your kitty pal from re-marking the same spot again.
- Safe to use on carpet, upholstery, fabric, bedding, clothing and other water-safe surfaces around your home.
- Patented 3-in-1 nozzle spray lets you tackle stains with a stream, foam and mist setting.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Miracle Hairball Cleaner Cat Spray, 32-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Wee Away X2 Ultra Concentrated Odor & Stain Remover for Cats & Kittens, 16-oz spray$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Shout Cats Oxy Time Release Odor Eliminator for All Surfaces, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle No More Spraying Cat Stain & Odor Remover & Repellent, 1-gal bottle$34.21Chewy Price$40.49List Price$32.50Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Cat Enzymatic Severe Mess Stain & Odor Eliminator, 1-gal bottle$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Platinum Cat Stain & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- dealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Oxy Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 24-oz bottle$13.22Chewy Price$13.49List Price$12.56Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Urine Destroyer, 1-gal bottle$31.67Chewy Price$37.49List Price$30.09Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Urine Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Hard Surface, Fabric||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer, Litter Box|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor-Locking technology, Oxygen Boosters...||Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor-Locking technology, Oxygen Boosters...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
There are two varieties of Simple Solution and I got the wrong one. This one recommends that you vacuum when it dries. This is not as effective on vomit as the one that needs no vacuuming.
Works better than the bigger brands
I've tested this and Nature's miracle on cat stains and this works better. Not only does it work better, but the spray itself SMELLS GOOD, whereas nature's miracle has a more harsh chemical smell. This is also more affordable.
No stinky house here!
The biggest compliment I can pay this product is based upon a remark made by a pretentious/self-absorbed neighbor. I was new to the neighborhood & she appointed herself the welcoming committee. At that time I had moved in with 6 cats & a dog, all rescued. The cats usually fled when anyone came into the house except that day “Baby” decided to venture forth. Upon seeing her, the neighbor remarked about the cat to which I told her there were 6. As she stood looking around, she commented that you wouldn’t know it. That remark & her expression conveyed to me that with that many cats the house should stink. I’ve used this product for over a decade & will continue to do so. There are fortunately only 2 areas in the house with old cream colored carpet. Cats get sick, upchuck, hairballs, the occasional stool accident sometimes caused by meds, etc., and I find SS does an acceptable cleanup with regard to getting out stains & odors. I put SS in the solution container of my small rug cleaner, and it does a good job of cleaning.
doesnt work well
does not repelle the cat from using the same spot..
My senior kitty occasionally doesn't step in enough from the litter box wall and ends up missing. I think her urine seeped between the linoleum tiles and into the old hardwood floors. Other cleaners just couldn't combat the lingering smell. Within a couple minutes of using THIS cleaner, all indications of kittyness had been crushed. There was no chemical or perfume smell left either. It completely neutralized the air. I was pretty impressed.
It's good but extreme is better. This product does not phase 1 of my young cat. Makes me so mad to have cleaned the spot & he goes right back to spot & litter boxes are right there.
I really like Simple Solution. I have a cat with mega-colon and other issues leading him to leave inappropriate "gifts" where ever he wants. Simple Solution covers any odor left by my cat and his gifts on the tile floor and leaves a light, pleasant scent in the air. It also works on taking fecal stains out of my (his) favorite chair. Simple Solution is more economical than other sprays and cleaning products. I also use it on Tidy Cat Breeze pellets to keep them fresh.
This is the only product I will ever use. Works excellent.
The Only Stain & Odor Remover I'll Use
I have a cat with Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease, so I have tried almost every product on the market for getting rid of urine smells and this is the only one that I've had any success with. Often because of his FLUTD, the urine is filled with blood and the stains are reddish. This product gets rid of the smell and also the stain on the carpet (in addition to getting rid of other stains like when my dog chewed on a red pen in the middle of the carpet . . .). I've been able to spray this on my air vents when he's peed over the vents and eliminated the odor that was coming out when the heat came on. I've mixed this into the water in my deep cleaner before cleaning the carpets. There is a chemically smell, but it doesn't last long and my cat usually avoids going back to those spots for a while after using this cleaner. With other cleaners, he'd be back to peeing on them almost immediately. I'm so thankful Chewy has this product because I could no longer find it in any of my local stores.
I've been using this product for several years, and I recommend it. It gets rid of urine and other pet odors, and the smell is not overwhelming though it is perfume-y.