Simple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet urine odor remover.
- Approved by the Carpets and Rug Institute.
- Crafted to discourage repeat accidents and will not damage colorfast carpets.
- Formulated with enzymes that help eliminate the source of tough odor stains.
- Designed for use on carpets, upholstery, hard surfaces, cement and other water-safe surfaces.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance 256 Disinfectant & Deodorizer, 1-gallon bottle, Lemon$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$18.31Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.39Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Litter Box Deodorizer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer, 1-gal$34.24Chewy Price$39.99List Price$32.53Autoship Price
- Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent, 5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$233.90Chewy Price$259.90List Price$222.20Autoship Price
- PureAyre Odor Eliminator Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Spray Refill, 1-gallon bottle$47.24Chewy Price$50.58List Price$44.88Autoship Price
- Shout Pets Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover for Carpeting & Upholstery, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal refill bottle$32.39Chewy Price$34.49List Price$30.77Autoship Price
- Pet House Lavender Green Tea Natural Soy Candle, 1.5-oz jar$3.49Chewy Price$3.79List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Fresh Wave Odor Removing Spray, 8-oz$11.68Chewy Price$16.68List Price
- Frisco Pet Toy & Bowl Cleaning Wipes, 70 count$9.39Chewy Price$8.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Natural Non-Pathogenic Bacteria, Denatured Ethanol...||Deionized Water, Biokore (Plant-Based Surfactant), Biodegradeable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer)...||N/A||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...|
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery...||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Litter Box, Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
I was so looking Forward to this product To resolve the odor, stains and repeat behavior brought on by my male cats but it doesn’t work!!! they continue to mark those same areas although the product says that it will Eliminate that Behavior because the product would break down the urine enzyme odor that’s deep seeded they still mark constantly the product did not work as it stated it would
Brown goo in product!
I have no idea if this works or not but I went to pour the product out and brown slime started coming out halfway through pouring! Gross! Maybe the product fermented or got contaminated somehow but i wont be using this in my home especially around my pets.
Gets rid of pee smells!
I used the other version of this cleaner, I cannot remember the name. It worked very well but I have to say that this one is ACE at really getting rid of the urine smell in the carpet.
This stuff works great on new stains and old stains and it has a pleasant smell thats not over powering. I have used it towels and put some with the soiled towels in the washing machine and it gets rid of the odors on them too.
Seems to do the job
I'm trying to potty train my new puppy so if course there's lots of accidents. This seems to do the job because she hasn't gone in the EXACT same spot, but being a puppy she has found plenty of new spots lol
Works very well
Works very well! I have a ruggable rug and I dabbed some of this on with water and it took the existing stain right out. I also added some to the wash cycle and it works beautifully.
I love this stuff
I love this stuff because it gets out the urine stains and the smell. My son’s cat had urinated on some of his clothes and I put them in the washer and poured this in the washer and I did have to do it twice but after the second time the oder was completely gone. I thought I was going to be throwing them away and they smelled absolutely wonderful. I have been buying this for over a year because it works so well.
Urine carpet cleaner
This cleaner done a terrific job. I didn't know my dog was peeing in an area in the house. Took my carpet cleaner put in this cleaner and my carpet looks brand new. Done all my carpeting with it. Looks terrific.
Does what it says! It's best to presoak the area first, if you use a carpet steamer or shampooer. Will order again.
I have a cat with kidney issues that tends to not use the litter box. I clean the carpets often and use this along with enzyme carpet cleaner. It really gets rid of the smell. I also keep some in a spray bottle and use it on the spots until I get to clean it. This works the best of all things I’ve tried, which is quite a few.